Odd Ingredients

"So, your boyfriend sleeps in your room now, Y/N?" You were woken up by the remark made by your father. "Huh? My boyfriend?" You were confused and sat up before noticing the bear standing in a corner of your room with dead eyes looking down at the carpeted floor. He stayed all night? You thought he would've left but it was comforting to know he was keeping watch, you smiled, finding more comfort in your mechanical friend. Your dad was wearing a prominent smirk, "When's your date, Y/N~?" He cooed at you, making your face darken to red. "He is not my boyfriend!" You were getting tired of your dad's constant bullying. Grabbing one of the decorative pillows littered on your bed and throwing it at him, you playfully pushed him out of the room and shut the door. 

You laid on your bed once more and shut your eyes, hoping to receive a bit of extra sleep but instead are met with the force of someone, or something, jumping onto your bed. When you open your eyes, you see Freddy sitting on the edge on your bed. "It's 7:02, Y/N, shouldn't you be up?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. You closed your eyes tight and rolled over, "I will in a bit..." Freddy picked you up suddenly and placed you on your feet. "Being active is gre- great!" His audio seemed to fold over itself before repeating the final word, making you jump slightly. You remembered once again why you'd gotten him. He was your project. You were meant to fix him but would he allow that? "Well being active is important I guess... and I think I know something to keep me busy."

Freddy looked at you with an expression mixed of surprise and confusion, "Then what do you propose, Y/N?" He asked, "I want to fix you!" You announced proudly, while Freddy didn't seem as enthusiastic, he almost looked nervous... "I don't know about that cupcake..." His voice was quiet, he couldn't look at you directly, he was looking at the floor. "But why? It won't hurt!" He didn't respond. He looked upset, if an animatronic could cry, he'd be covered in tears by now... "Hey! It's okay! I don't have to if you don't want me to..." You hugged him and that seemed to help. He wrapped his arms around your lower back, holding you closer to his chest. Something about the position you were in made your stomach feel fuzzy... You enjoyed the feeling a lot. 

"Maybe we could just enjoy the rest of the day?" You offered. The bear smiled, "I'd love to Y/N" The two of you walked downstairs and sat on the couch, "Any ideas?" The bears head shook from left to right. You questioned what could occupy your time before you heard a growl erupt from your stomach, you let out a low groaning noise in response. Freddy simply stared in confusion for a moment before letting the realization hit him, "Hungry cupcake?" You nodded and laid down. Freddy stood and walked to the kitchen, to cook something for you to eat you assumed. 

   Freddy's POV:

I looked in Y/N's refrigerator and found a few things I could use to make her a sandwich. But I also looked in a separate cabinet... There were several pill bottles containing things such as Naproxen, Advil, and ibuprofen... Why would Y/N's parents keep medications inside their kitchen? That was a very ignorant thing to do. But it reminded me what the consequences of the drugs were...  They were anti-inflammatory drugs. They worked by decreasing the production of prostaglandin which is what helps to repair a human's stomach lining, keeping said human's stomach acid from damaging the stomach and intestines. Symptoms of over using the medications can include vomiting, slowed breathing, erratic pulse, and chest pains. 

I picked up the bottle of ibuprofen and inspected it. The bottle looked almost completely full. I opened in and pored eleven into my hand. A girl Y/N's age should only take about one or two, five times the dose would surely be enough... I prepared the sandwich and dusted the now crushed pills along the different layers. It didn't look any different. I put the pills away and turned around to see Y/N still laying on the sofa, she had no idea... Bad things can happen to anyone. I picked up the plated sandwich and walked back to Y/N. Sitting next to her, I put the sandwich on the coffee table. Y/N sat up and picked up the sandwich while I smiled.

Am I truly the wolf in sheep's clothing?