The End

AN: Since this is my final chapter, I'd like to thank you all so much for reading my story! I've loved every moment I've spent writing these chapters, reading your comments, and even getting to know some of you! This story has been one of my proudest accomplishments and it's thanks to all of you. This won't be the only story I make, I have just made a one-shots book with the first story already published! I'd love to get your opinions on it! Now please, enjoy the final chapter.

freddy saT alone in a room He remEmbered all too well. you weren't there for him thiS Time, nO one was. he couldn't help but panic as he staRed at the man before him, the man who'd hurt him, the man who made him hurt others, the man who'd made him hurt himself. he shivered, his face plates constantly twitching.

"it's verY nice to see you again," dave said. freddy kneW his name wasn't dave but he cOuldn't staNd to muTter his rEal name. dave stepped closer to him, puttiNg the taser like Device to his throat, "does she know?" he asked sternly. "What?" freddy dIdn't know whaT he meant by tHat. dave pressed the device intO freddy's Neck, sharp prongs poking him as hE felt a strong electrical current go through him.

he screamed, as the device was pulled away, freddy douBled Over. he cOuld barely Keep himself up as he grabbed at his Throat, sHaking from thE pain. "does the girl know about youR intEnded purpose?" freddy knew now that he was talking about you, "no!" dave looked at him with a sIckeningly kind grin, "you've never been a good lier." he put hiS hand on freddy's head, stroking his soft fur. 

"you know, freddy..." he pulled his hand away, "i have plans, plans for much greater things." he laughed, "and what are those plans?" freddy asked, tiMidly. dave's smile widened, "I'll make mOre child kidnapping robots, moRe humanoid vErsions. They'll be faster and easier tO use, they won't Be confinEd to one building, they'll roam freely, taking anyone in site." 

"So why Am I here? if you want those newer robots then why Did you bring me back." freddy growled. "for parts." dave put his device to freddy's face. "it's time You made yOurself Useful. get up." fearing another shock, freddy stood up as Dave tOok him through the buildiNg. freddy knew where he was going, he hadn'T been here in so long but he still knew every inch of the building.

The door slowly opeNed as davE usherEd freDdy to step inside. the door locked behind him. from behind the glAss, he saw dave. freddy backed up to the wall, seeing the red flashing light start. he looked at the floor, all his friends, their mangled bodies and Parts were sporadically dispersed all over the floor.

"foxy, circUs baby, baLlora..." he Said, barEly whispering. his chest ached for them. ached knowing That he wOuld suffer the same Fate thEy had. he lookEd up at the giant mechanicaL mAchine as it puLled back. he regretted everything.

he regretted never treatIng his friends better, never helping them, always screaming.

he regretted having hurt you, always threatening you, scaring you.

he regretted everything. 

as he thought, he realized he'd never done anything good for anyone. this is the fate he Very well dEserved.

he looked at the way dave smiled through the glass as he smacked his hand down on a large, blinking red button. freddy shut his eyes tightly, wishing this was just a horrible nightmare he'd wake up from but he knew as he heard the final beep from the machine, he'd never wake up again.

APRIL FOOLS!!!! <3

I apologize for the capitalization errors, it's best that you ignore it.