Chapter Forty One

It was morning and Alhaji Nabeel and Malam Hamza were already in Baba Ali's house waiting for him in the living room. When they received his message yesterday night they wondered what's wrong and why he wanted to see them that early but since they are here now they will hear it from him. Few minutes later he came out and they all rose up to greet him. After the greetings he asked them to sit back.

"I know you will be wondering why I called you this early but it's for a good reason and nothing to worry about. I wanted to tell you that we have gotten Ibrahim yesterday night and he is now in our custody, thus, I wanted you to come meet me here so that we can all go together to where he is and see how we can get the information we want from him." As he broke the news to them they were all happy saying Alhamdulillah repeatedly.

"Kai Masha Allah! Wahala yazo karshe kenan because if he finally speaks up shikenan we have gotten the evidence we need to prove Maryam innocent and all this chaos will come to an end." Alhaji Nabeel said with a smile on his face.

"You are right Alhaji Nabeel, in fact if you are ready Baba then please let's leave immediately, I want to go see that shameless boy's face again." Malam Hamza added and Baba Ali nodded.

"Of course I am very ready, we can leave now. Alhaji Nabeel you drive us there please, I will give you directions as we go."

"Sure Baba." Said Alhaji Nabeel while they make there way out of the living room.

On the other hand Abbas and Sadeeq were already at the guest house waiting for Baba Ali's arrival. They checked with Ibrahim and he was still sleeping so they poured him cold water to wake him up. He woke up to the splash of water frightened, shaking the water off his head. It took him a minute to recover and he saw two people staring at him. They are dressed corporately and they don't look familiar.

"Who are you people and what do you want from me? And where is this place? Where am I??" He asked them all at once but none of them replied him. They walked out of the room while he kept shouting and repeating the same questions. He finally gave up and kept quiet since he has gotten no answer even after ranting on top of his voice. His brain went back to thinking what wrong he has done to deserve this treatment, who has he wronged?? What if these people are kidnappers or ritualists and they are going to use him for their own motive? Tears rolled down his face as he thought about death and that too in a horrible way. Shikenan Ibrahim taka ta kare! He said to himself. He closed his eyes having a flash back of some memories in his head, the face of his mother, Maryam and his siblings all flashing through his memories. He sat down there defeated and deprived of any energy because the last thing he ate was lunch a day before and he is super hungry, his body is tired and sore from being in the same tied up position for hours. He has since started counting his last breath because he knows there will be no way out of the misery he found his self in.

Baba Ali and his company arrived at the guesthouse house exactly at 9am. There they met Abbas and Sadeeq waiting by the entrance of the house. Abbas and Sadeeq greeted Baba Ali, Alhaji Nabeel and Malam Hamza before they all proceed inside the house. In the living room Baba Ali commenced the conversation.

"Gentlemen, I can't thank you enough for pulling up this operation successfully, indeed your efforts and contribution in all of this will never be forgotten and will forever be appreciated by me and my family."

"Please sir stop thanking us, whatever we did was in our capacity and part of our job too." Sadeeq said while smiling at Baba Ali. "I have told him that since yesterday but Baba is Baba after all, he will keep saying thank you again and again, please stop it now, you are embarrassing us" Abbas added.

"No Sadeeq you guys might not really know what this is all about and what it means to me for now but very soon you will understand too and as such without any further ado we will go straight to where you kept him and start the interrogation process. Sadeeq I would love you to video the whole thing for us while Abbas you stay standby in case we need to do some bashing or pressing before he speaks up. Alhaji Nabeel and Malam Hamza you can also ask him any question you have on mind or remind me when I miss out on something important please." Everyone nodded in agreement with Baba Ali while he stands up first and they all followed suit.