Chapter 88 (Heights' Alliance)

~Kita~
Even with having my legs broken (twice), being poisoned, fighting the hero killer, the beast taking control (twice), and being kidnapped, I survived the first part of my first year at Yuuei. I developed my first crush, got my first boyfriend, and made quite a few new friends. Now I begin the next part, moving into the new dorms. I was really nervous.

"Now then, class 1-A... I'm glad to see you all here." My uncle stood before my class, looking just as tired as always.

"Looks like everyone got permission to move in..." Sero grinned.

"Anyway, I'm going to give you a quick overview of your dorms. But before I do that... The training camp was meant to earn you your provisional licenses. And that's still the goal. This is important, so listen up." I tilted my head. "Todoroki. Kirishima. Midoriya. Yaoyorozu. Ida." The five students tensed up a second. "On that night, you five headed out to rescue Bakugo and Kita." I bowed my head. I was still ashamed that I got taken. "I think you understand the consequences of those actions. The issue's been swept under the rug for now. But let me say this. If not for All Might's retirement..." Those words still hurt for me to hear. "I would have expelled every single one of you, except for Bakugo, Jiro, and Kita. That's all! Now look lively and get a move on!"

My heart sunk when I looked at Kirishima to see him hanging his head. "Come."

"Huh? What? Stop it!" I watched Katsuki pull Kaminari a little ways away, before a bunch of electricity popped up. (What the hell is he doing?)

"Mama..." I looked up at the sky and smiled. "I'm gonna try harder to make you proud of your girl." My hand was grabbed and I was being pulled toward the dorm building. "Huh?"

"One class to each building. Girls on the right, boys on the left. The first floor is a common area. Your dining hall, baths, and laundry rooms are here."

"Did I hear that right...! The baths and laundry rooms are in the common area? My dream come true?" You could practically hear the pervert's drool forming.

"They're split up by gender and that's enough out of you." Uncle Shota was not having it today.

"Got it."

"The rooms start on the second floor. Four boys' rooms and four girls' rooms on each floor. Five floors in all. One student per room. You've got air conditioners, toilets, refrigerators, and closets. Enjoy the luxuries." As my uncle explained things, I looked around.

"Verandas!!" I squealed and ran to check it out.

"You sure get excited over little things. Don't you?" Yaoyorozu patted my shoulder.

"Oh, s-sorry! Looking up at the sky just makes me feel closer to my mother. I apologize if that's weird." I quickly walked away from the veranda and out of the room.

" I quickly walked away from the veranda and out of the room

"These are your room assignments. The luggage you sent over earlier should already be in your rooms. Today's set aside for settling in. We'll talk about what comes next, tomorrow. Dismissed!" A quick look at the room assignments showed I was on the third floor with Jiro.

I stretched my arms above my head. "It looks like we're floor mates, Jiro." The punk girl looked at me and happily pet Spartacus.

"That means I'll get to see this good boy more often." I giggled and ran to get to my room.

-Time Skip-

"Kita, we've just finished! What about you?" I had finished a couple hours ago, but I just wanted to sit and stare at the darkening sky.

"Huh?" I turned to look at them. "Oh, yeah. I finished a while ago. I was just thinking."

"Your room is so unique." I chuckled at Yaoyorozu. It's true though. There were three cat hammocks on the wall, two cat trees in opposite corners, and a cat toy box in my closet. Then there was a dog toy box (also in the closet), and three dog beds at the foot of my bed. I also had a cat wheel. It's like a hamster wheel, but for cats. "Why do you have so much cat stuff?"

As if to answer her question a little 'mew' came from above my head. "Come here, kitty." My kitten jumped out of her hammock and landed gracefully on my dresser. "Meet Sakura. She's a little skittish, so please be calm and quiet when you're around her." I could tell just how badly they wanted to squeal.

"Sorry, ladies, but I'm a little tired. So, I'm going to take the animals outside and then go to bed." I got up and went downstairs.