Chapter 100 (Really Doesn't Know Any Different)

~Kita~
I entered the reception room and sat with my dogs. I was exhausted, but I'm sure they were too. Grabbing three bowls, I filled them with water and placed them down. "Good job, angels. I'm glad to have the quiet."

"I SEE A STUDENT FROM YUUEI HAS PASSED!"

"Oh! You scared me." My hand was on my heart.

"I didn't mean to scare you." Inasa looked at the dogs, then at me.

"How's your head feeling?"

"YOU'RE THE GIRL THAT CLEANED UP MY BLOOD! THANK YOU!"

I laughed, "You're very enthusiastic, but it was nothing." I stood to get a drink. "You don't have a headache, do you?"

"No!" I sat with my dogs on the floor.

"Oh, yeah. I have a question for you, Inasa?" He turned to me quickly. "Sorry, I heard you senpai's call you that. Is Inasa not your name?"

"It is, I was giving you my full attention. But I realize, I don't know your name."

"Yagi Kita--" Inasa started to fidget like a fangirl.

"DAUGHTER OF ALL MIGHT AND BESTIA SUMMOSA! THAT'S AWESOME! I FRIKIN' LOVE YOUR PARENTS!!!"

"Yeah, I am. And thank you."

"Oh, but you had a question."

"Yes. Why did you turn down the chance to attend Yuuei? You seem to love my school a lot." He looked hurt. "But you don't have to answer me if you don't want to."

-Time Skip-

"I'm not condoning the behaviour, but please try not to be too hard on Todoroki. His father is abusive and his mother is too afraid of him to stop his abuse. But they've always been that way, so Todoroki really doesn't know any different."

Inasa narrowed his eyes at the ground. "I see."

"Do you mind if I take a short nap, Inasa? You're more then welcome to keep petting the dogs."

"Go ahead, I'll be here."

~No One~
Inasa watched over Kita as she slept. He noticed, when she was cleaning the cut on his head, that her eyes are different colours. She was even nicer than he thought. Something about her made him want to protect her. Like an older brother to their younger sister.