3

No one's pov
Dull stinging pain could be felt from the girl's face as she had been slapped again by her mother. The small black-haired girl didn't cry even in the slightest, all she could do was stare at the wooden floors as she waited more punishment from her mother. What felt like hours to her was just mere minutes before her father returned from the hokage's  office. The male took notice of the girl standing still in the middle of the living room with her head hung low. As much as he would have wanted to help her, he couldn't stand to suffer anymore from his wife. "Darling you finally returned home!" A young woman with beautiful brown skin and long black hair had said as she made her way over to hug him tightly. To which he had returned almost instantly.
"Why is the brat in here instead of training?" The male had asked as his grip on the woman faltered a bit causing him to receive a stomp on the foot.
"Well, I decided that we should just get rid of her...she is completely useless to us...and besides we have another child on the way remember...?" The male flinched as he recalled the night the woman before him had conceived after many forced attempts on her part to have another child.
The male silently gulped as he looked at 'their' daughter or more like his child with remorse as he thought it was best to put an end to her suffering.
"I-I'll take care of it we can't have you doing too much with a child on the way..." The male said rather quickly only to receive a slap of disapproval from the woman.
"We'll go together I don't trust that you'll be suited for the job." The woman said with a grin, within moments the male was dragging his daughter by the hair somewhere in the forest with his wife beside him talking about what they would do after the little girl was gone. As much as the man wanted to stop and run away with his child he knew that they would both be killed.

After what seemed like hours the grip on her hair loosened a bit, she opened her eyes to see she was deep in the forest. The seven-year-old girl tried to free herself but the grip on her hair was too strong. After a minute or so her father came to a complete stop, his death grip immediately returning. Before the small girl could question anything, she was flung into the nearest tree, she groaned in pain as she looked up to see her mother with a kunai.
The girl's eyes widen in shock as she shoved the woman away from her, as she scrambled to get onto her feet.
Her mother immediately placed her free hand on her stomach as she glared at the girl. The male panicked as he charged towards the girl, the cyan eyed girl kicked at his legs causing him to trip as she began to run away quickly. The fear rose in her eyes as she made her way deeper in the forest, she received many cuts from the thorns and branches she had to run through.
A strong grip on her arm caused her to scream as she turned around to hit whoever was behind her. What surprised her is that he picked her up and ran with her in his arms, to god knows whatever location. She wailed in his arms as she tried to break free from his grip, as she saw her 'mother' chasing after them yelling curses.
"Misaki...listen to me please, this will be the last time I'll be able to see you. Please know that I have always loved you despite me not doing anything to protect you...and I'm very sorry for that....." The grayish blue haired male had began, as he continued to run away from the woman, "That woman...she is not your mother...we are not from this place...I can't guarantee your safety, but whatever you do, leave this village as soon as you can, go back to our homeland, you'll know the way once you pass the large blue wisteria trees about 300 miles from here if you go straight from the village." The male said quickly, Misaki was at a loss as she turned her head to see her father's eyes flash a bright ocean blue. The male then jumped up into the air as he landed on a tree branch high up and away from the woman who claimed to be the girl's mother sight. 

The girl was confused as she was about to ask the man how she would know what to do afterwards and what is going to happen to him only to be knocked out cold. The man wished he could have done better for her as he gently propped her up against the tree, he placed a small pendant in her hand as he knew this would be the last time, they see each other for a long while. "Akira...I'm sorry I couldn't protect our daughter...if only you were here with us...maybe we could have lived happily."

Misaki's Pov

I felt a bright light creep up on my face as I began to open my eyes. I was looking at a tiled ceiling. Slowly I tried to sit up but I felt a sharp pain all over my body.
"You shouldn't try to move around so much yet." I jumped at the sudden voice and turned around to see an old man in a white and red cloak and cap. I looked at him for a moment before properly greeting him.
"Lord Hokage" I mumbled in a weak voice lowering my head to show respect. "Raise your head child" The third Hokage said. I did as told and looked up at him.
"If you don't mind me asking..." He began. "Why were you injured in the forest?" I flinched remembering why I was there and what my father had told me, as much as I wanted to tell the truth to save my father, I knew he wouldn't have wanted me to say anything about it. "I don't quite remember sir." The Hokage sighed. "It can't be helped...I will inform your parents you are here." I internally panicked as I didn't want my father to be harmed while I gave a look of confusion to the hokage. "That won't be necessary sir."

The third Hokage looked over towards me before speaking. "And why is that? Your parents are probably worried sick" I paused before answering, deciding it was better to continue on with the lie I already began to create. "Sir, I don't have any parents..."
Present Misaki's Pov
I sighed as the class was forced to do another transformation jutsu do to the fact that the blonde-haired boy with black stripes on his face who's name I quickly learned is Naruto was skipping out on class again to cause trouble. I really didn't care what anyone did, but it was becoming rather another due to the fact the class had to be punished for his actions.
I got in line with everyone else and I was beside the one and only Sasuke Uchiha, honestly, I don't like him that much. Mainly because of him bothering the first couple of weeks of me being here. And ever since then he continues to try and talk to me even after I had made it clear I wanted to be left alone.

A loud annoying voice had snapped me out of my head as I paid attention to the front of the room to see the pink-haired girl stand in front which I now knew as Sakura. "Alright Sakura here, transform!" The pink-haired girl stated as she made the hand sign and transformed into Iruka. "Alright transformed into me" Iruka stated as he began marking on his clipboard. "Yeah, I did it! Sasuke did you see that?!" I visibly cringed at her excitement over the boy. "Alright next Sasuke Uchiha!" Sasuke walked over to Iruka and transformed into him. Iruka looked up and graded his transformation. After about 3 minutes of fangirls screaming, it was my turn.

I walked over to were Iruka was and made the sign, I decided to be different and transform into someone else. After white smoke puffed up, and the air cleared a tall black-haired woman with ruby eyes and black stripes on her cheeks was standing in my place. Don't know why but this woman has been popping into my thoughts recently.

"Very good Misaki for stepping outside the box!" Iruka had smiled at me, as I simply nodded as the jutsu wore off. I walked back over to my seat in the back as I leaned against the wall by the desk. A few moments later Iruka-Sensei brought up how close graduation is and us being a part of a team. I groaned as the class conversed before being dismissed.
After the class had left out the doors, I had gotten up to walk out the classroom. After walking to the entrance of the academy my wrist was suddenly grabbed as I was forced to a stop. I turned around to see Naruto, I raised a brow as the boy began to speak.
"Misaki-Chan... can you please teach me on how to do the shadow clone jutsu!? Please I'm begging you!" The blonde had pleaded with me, I let out a quiet sigh as I thought about it. Slowly but surely, I withdrew my hand and said to him quietly. "I'll help you, but can you give me some time. I'm not use to being around people." I had uttered as he immediately looked up and blushed at the sound of my voice. He immediately nodded and tightly wrapped his arms around me causing me to flinch and shove him away gently.
I was startled as I turned to run away, quickly realizing how much I'd rather be alone.