18: Excuse Me Miss♥️

NO MORE Y/N! I'm very happy about this! :)

Inspired by "Excuse Me Miss" by Jay-Z 🔥

••••

Omniscient P.O.V,

*play music while reading

Your Name: Hazel

"I'm single for life! No more pressure to marry nobody. No more nagging from Tionne. No more getting cussed out every time I come home late. No more answering questions about who calling me and who paging me. This is a new beginning for me! Tionne...she was just not the one for me. I really thought I loved her, but I wanna be in the streets. It's just not time for me to settle down. I have my 30s for that shit. For right now, I'm living my best fucking life! I worked hard being in the group, and I damn sure worked hard to get where I am. There's no bitch that's gonna stop me from being great. Now, I wanna propose a toast...to the new single life!" Dalvin said as he raised his glass of champagne high in the air. His former fiancé T-Boz broke off their engagement, so he's definitely celebrating and enjoying his newfound freedom after being caught cheating numerous times and lying for no apparent reason to her. He's been having party after party for the past few days to "celebrate" his new single life.

Right by his side, his brother DeVanté has been his support system throughout the whole entire ordeal. Even though he finds it very odd that there is a party every damn day, DeVanté just continues to attend them. He was also very sad because he felt like Tionne was truly the one for Dalvin, but he was able to witness himself that Dalvin was not being loyal and faithful to her, so it was only a matter of time that their relationship was going to ultimately end. Seeing everything play out in the media is nasty, and they've been avoiding buying magazines, even the ones that Jodeci is featured in because they know that their engagement fiasco is all over the magazines in a negative light.

"To the single life, bitches!" Dalvin yelled. He stood on top of the expensive white couch in his living room. Everyone took a toast and sipped on their alcohol.

JoJo and K-Ci popped another big bottle of champagne, and the alcohol splashed and sprinkled everywhere on the nice marble floor and everyone that was around them.

"Don't forget mine is called off as well. We twins!" K-Ci smiled at Dalvin and dapped him up.

"Mary's crazy ass finally out the picture...for now," JoJo joked. "Next thing we know, y'all back together and she got the ring back again. Mary will definitely be back! I bet $2,000 she'll be right in your bed by next Tuesday."

DeVanté laughed so loud that almost everyone at the party started to stare at him. He was laughing because he knew it was true, and it wouldn't be surprising if Mary had her engagement ring right back on her finger.