12 pt.2: Touch Me, Tease Me♥️

Inspired By "Love You Better" by Christian Combs & Chris Brown 🔥

'Touch Me Tease Me' Continuing...

••••

Summer 2004

Clocking in at about 11pm, clocking out before Donald gets home, and caring for Michael is why Y/N has dark circles under her eyes

Clocking in at about 11pm, clocking out before Donald gets home, and caring for Michael is why Y/N has dark circles under her eyes. She is up all hours of the night grinding.

It is indeed the great season of Summer, so the women's strip club is packed at this time. Men are usually off from work, and they bring their 'tag-alongs' with them so they don't go alone. In their pockets are racks of money that Y/N hopes is mostly thrown at her so she can collect as much as she can. It is heavy pressure as a mother and provider!

She also has to deal with the competitive and petty females that she works with. Unlike Donald at his job, Y/N does not bother to socialize with anyone because they are all fake in her eyes. It is always something with those bitches, and she does not have time to be engaging with those type of people. There is someone that always either steals, destroys, or purposely talks shit about belongings that are owned by Y/N. Whether it is her shoes that she walked through the door in or strips in, jewelry, or a shirt that she casually arrived in, it will get some type of backlash. The other employees act as if they do not have it worse when they clock in. Y/N has a natural body that does not need any surgery, but she does not know that she is the girl that everyone wants to be. Every night, Y/N hears someone in the bathroom throwing up their insides because they are trying to lose weight so they can live up to Y/N's body type. Then again, those bitches will never tell her that. Otherwise, they will reveal their jealousy.

The limited amount of mirrors for the ladies make it hard for Y/N to see what she looks like before she does her thing. They are always hogged by the others that purposely block her view. She once bought her own personal one that was big enough for her to see her whole face, but it was stolen that same night!

"Move!" Without being polite, a veteran stripper pushed Y/N to get her out of her way so she can go on stage.

Responding to the negativity would not get Y/N anywhere, and it would also stop her coins. If a fight ever broke out, they both can get fired. Losing this opportunity is the last thing that she needs.

"Lord, please be with me,"
She whispered to herself.

Her stomach growled. The smell of wings were in the air. She had forgot that it is free wing night, so she is thankful that she does not have to pay for it and can enjoy it without cost.