21: Lover Boy ♥️

Your name: Reece 💕

Your name: Reece 💕

"You need to get to the locker room," Reece said.

DeVanté landed sweet kisses all long the right side of her neck. He had his big black Jeep Wrangler parked somewhere in the faculty parking lot, ducked off from sight so that no one can see them. He didn't want them to get caught, so he chose a good spot in the back of it.

"You're going to be late!" Reece said, trying to stop him.

She didn't want him to stop pleasing her, though.

She started to softly grip onto the bottom of his basketball jersey as his wet lips traveled up and down her neck. Reece let out a soft moan as she enjoyed his attention. After he was done, she kissed him and slipped her tongue in his mouth.

DeVanté stopped himself and looked at the time on the clock on his radio.

"Ah shit!" He whispered.

It read 5:21pm.

The JV basketball game was starting, but DeVanté is on the varsity team. The varsity team members needed to be in the locker room at a certain time, but DeVanté is incredibly late!

"Am I going to get you in trouble?" Reece asked.

He shook his head. "No, don't blame yourself. I got too caught up and didn't keep up with the time."

DeVanté started up the engine of the Jeep and made his way to the gym parking lot. It was hard for him to find a spot because tonight is supposed to be a really big game against their rival school: Rich Porter High.

Once he finally found a spot, he parked there and turned his car off.

"Do you need some money to get in?" He asked.

Reece looked down at her fingers and started to develop an anxious feeling from his question.

"I don't think I'm coming in the game," she said, with her head still down.

"Why?"

She couldn't really find the words to say why because she knew that he would never understand.

"You know I don't fit in," she said, lifting her head and looking in his eyes.

"So? I want you here," DeVanté said.

"But you don't understand," Reece shook her head.

"What am I not understanding? I don't get it?"

"It's mainly the cheerleaders and everyone else in the crowd that makes me feel uncomfortable," Reece admitted.

DeVanté took off his letterman jacket. "Fuck them! Don't even pay attention to these people! They're not in a relationship with me...YOU are!"

There was laughter outside of the car. Other happy students were going into the gym to pay for their tickets.