6: I Wanna Be Down♥️

Inspired By "I Wanna Be Down" by Brandy 🔥

••••

Omniscient (Narrator),

*play music while reading

Curious and pure Y/N stood behind her father's door to eavesdrop. In the room sat his pussy wetting teenage patient, Donald. His looks had caused her hormones to go through the roof! Listening to his voice made her leak in her panties in an instant.

Ever since Y/N could remember, Donald had been coming to visit her dad because of his parents. From the files she had snuck and read from the cabinet located behind her dad's desk, he had trouble with interacting with other people his age, battling his extreme case of shyness, speaking in public, expressing himself, and social anxiety. Donald's first therapy session was when he was only nine years old. Seven years later, there were still some things that he didn't open up about. But Dr. Robert was willing to find out what it was and help him.

"When you're alone, what do you love to do? I know I've been asking you ever since you were little, but telling me could give me an insight of how you live. You're progressing a little, and plus you're older and more mature. Look at this as a start of finally opening up." Dr. Robert said.

"I play the piano..."

"Wow. More than two words came out of your mouth! This is amazing."

Y/N was bold enough to crack the door without a single squeak coming from it. Peaking through the scene with her right eye, she caught the black t-shirt that was worn by the body of her tempting troubled crush.

Meanwhile, Donald shrugged and said, "I guess."

"So back to the piano. It's a very beautiful instrument, by the way. Tell me something unique about your love for it."

"It's significant."

Y/N nearly passed out when she heard that strong adjective escape his mouth.

"It means something to you, doesn't it?" Her dad asked him.

"More than you think."

"Four words! You said four words again!"

"I'm not a little boy, sir. I'm aware of the number of words I spoke!"

Dr. Robert was taken back and widened his eyes. "I'm sorry, but this is exciting."

"It's okay. That's what talking about or playing the piano does to me. I'm all excited now!"

That afternoon took a turn for the better. Y/N's dad used to have doubts about his patient. Now he knows what triggers his happiness!

"Describe your love for playing this particular instrument." Her dad commanded, becoming more intrigued with the conversation.

"I can't." Donald said.

"Why not?"

"I don't want to talk about it. The situation will forever be a secret."

"My job isn't to force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with. But hey, the truth will come out one day at the right time, you know?" Dr. Robert said.