13: Bonnie & Shyne♥️

Inspired By "Bonnie & Shyne" by Shyne & Barrington Levy 🔥

(Lol, Barrington Levy sounds kinda funny in the song 😆)
••••

Omniscient,

*play music while reading

It's been officially eight months.

Slow progress is what keeps their growing bond alive. But trust and believe they are both still doing secret heavy investigation on each other. This whole bond between them seems too good to be true, even though it's been more than half a year since they met. Looking stupid to the public is a mutual fear they share, and falling for the wrong person is also one too. Besides, Devante wants to put his playa days to rest for Y/N. Well, maybe not completely, but he's working on it!

Their little story starts as two total opposites finding each other outside of a clothing store. Technically, Devante found her first as she caught his eye as he sat in the car watching her walk, even though her friends were attractive as well. But they could not match up to Y/N in his mind. 'Til this day, he remembers what she wore on that day because that was his first impression. The season was indeed a cold Winter in January. Y/N was just walking in her chinchilla fur coat as Devante admired her in his Coupe, keeping his mushy sudden emotions inside. Her face was pure with no makeup. A touch of Mac lip gloss was just enough, and her hair was in a well done bun.

"She's probably engaged or something. Ain't no way a fine lady like her is roaming the streets solo," Devante said to JoJo, his partner in crime.

"Which one? Try to squint and see if there's a ring. Shit, I can't see their fingers at all with my blind eyes," JoJo gave up searching for himself. He too was looking at the same set of women before Devante even said anything.

Looking for a ring, he saw nothing! The others were for JoJo to worry about because he wasn't interested in the rest. Devante hopped out the vehicle confidently. His strongest suite is flirting, so he was ready to use it at its best.

"Wait for me!" JoJo got out of his car with him to join him in introducing himself to the ladies.

Smoothly approaching her, Devante quickly chewed a mint and dug any eye boogers out. He didn't have time to fix his attire, but with his confidence level, he knew he was sexy.

"Excuse me ladies. Hi, I'm Devante. And you?" He said as him and JoJo stopped the group in their tracks, but speaking to one specifically while looking her in the eyes.

She paused before saying anything because she was caught by surprise. Not that her and her friends were ambushed or anything, but him and JoJo just came out of nowhere. At times like this, a chance would not be given. Her time would not be wasted into hearing some random scrub spit game.

But no. She stayed this time. For some odd reason, she allowed him to continue speaking to her while her friends were entertained by the other man. She was ready to tell him what he asked for, but he declared.

"You're my destiny," He bit his lip and continued to charm her.

Instead of letting her answer, he basically answered for her.