20: Control Freak ♥️

Your name: Destiny 😍

Destiny navigated the glitzy world of fame and fortune with grace, her face gracing billboards and her name whispered in the corridors of Hollywood. Despite her success, Destiny found herself caught in the suffocating grip of her boyfriend, Gerald, a musician with a controlling nature that extended far beyond the stage.

Gerald's insecurities manifested in his desire to control every aspect of Destiny's life, from her career choices to her personal relationships. The paparazzi captured smiles on red carpets, but behind closed doors, Destiny felt trapped.

DeVanté, her stoic and loyal bodyguard, had observed the cracks in Destiny's seemingly perfect life. His protective instincts kicked in as he witnessed the toll Gerald's possessiveness took on her spirit.

DeVanté had become more than just a shield against physical threats; he was the silent guardian, watching over Destiny's emotional well-being.

One evening, as Destiny returned home from a glamorous event, she found Gerald waiting, a disapproving frown etched on his face. She had on her fancy skin tight silver Givenchy dress that made her skin pop.

His controlling demeanor tightened its grip, and Destiny felt the weight of his expectations pressing down on her. She rolled her eyes because she knew he was going to be coming after her with some bull shit as usual! She had to prepare herself for whatever he was about to drag on her since putting her down is one of his favorite things to do to her.

"You can't keep doing this, Destiny. You're mine, and I won't have you jeopardizing our image," Gerald asserted, his tone authoritative.

Destiny knows that she's not perfect, but she doesn't want to be judged, either. She's tired of being degraded in her own home. She just doesn't know how to make it all stop. It has gone on for far too long, and she needs a change.

DeVanté, standing discreetly in the background, observed the tension in the room. Destiny's eyes, once filled with spark, flickered with a quiet rebellion. She needed an escape from the suffocating grasp of her relationship, and DeVanté could sense it.

"I didn't do anything wrong," Destiny said. "You're just judgey."

Gerald chuckled. "Well, somebody needs to judge your ass and keep you in line. You need to change how you act and dress."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Destiny asked.

"I meant what I said," Gerald said. "You look like a high-class prostitute! You look like you're looking for a rich older man to sponsor you. You make an expensive dress look so fucking cheap!"