Chapter 18

Chapter 18. Will you marry me "Xiaoyan, will you marry me?"...

    "Xiaoyan, will you marry me?"

    Li Yanqing was confused by these words.

    He never expected that Mu Shuangxue asked him out to propose marriage!

    Before he could figure out how to answer, Mu Shuangxue took out something from his collar, took it off, put it in the palm of his hand, and spread it in front of his eyes. He couldn't help reaching out and taking it.

    It was cold at the first touch, but it feels good to the touch, it should also be jade. Taking a closer look, it was a long life lock necklace made of jade, and there were some patterns engraved on the long life lock, but it was dark, so I couldn't tell what the pattern was.

    Seeing that he picked it up, Mu Shuangxue stood up.

    "You said that the jade pendant you gave me was the only thing your mother left you, and this jade lock is actually the only thought my parents left me."

    "The only thought? They are all gone Is it?"

    Mu Shuangxue sighed softly, "It's not suitable to talk about the heavy past today. When we get married in the future, I will naturally tell you everything about my family. Xiaoyan, do you have any elders in your family? Are you here ?"

    Li Yanqing hadn't turned the corner all of a sudden, "Elder... yes. Why are you asking this?"

    "Of course I still want to go to your house to propose a marriage, and the media is getting married."

    Li Yanqing felt that she had been keeping a clear head and being caught by her I don't know why it got mixed up, and it feels a bit strenuous to turn.

    "No, propose marriage? I, I didn't, when did I..."

    Mu Shuangxue didn't care about his incoherent speech, and moved her eyes to the longevity lock in his hand. Only then did Li Yanqing realize that she seemed to have accepted it from someone else. Begging for a token, he quickly stuffed it back into Mu Shuangxue's hands.

    "You take it back. I can't take this. I didn't promise you. I won't marry you. You should give up on it."

    Mu Shuangxue was stunned, and the original hot light in her eyes was slowly cooling down.

    "Xiaoyan, after this period of contact, I realized that I already fell in love with you, what about you? Don't you have the same feeling for me?"

    Mu Shuangxue stared intently at Li Yanqing's eyes. Waiting for an answer, but his expression showed a trace of timidity again, as if he was very afraid that Li Yanqing would give a negative answer.

    A person like her would have such a timid expression, which made Li Yanqing feel a little distressed. There were no words on his lips, and he was stunned to say them.

    But...

    I really don't have that kind of feeling for her?

    Say no, are you kidding yourself?

    This time I took the initiative to come out of the palace to find her, isn't it because...

    Because before I knew it, I had already fallen in love with her.

    Mu Shuangxue looked at Li Yanqing, and handed the jade lock into his hands again.

    "I have always carried the jade pendant you gave me. You should accept this one too."