Chapter 63

Chapter 63. The Days of Love and Brain Li Yanqing turned her head and dared not look at the paper...

    Li Yanqing turned his head and did not dare to read the content on the note.

    "Shuangxue, tell me, is there any hope in my life?" After

    waiting for a long time, there was no answer from Mu Shuangxue.

    Li Yanqing quietly turned back to look at her anxiously, only to see her frowning and staring at the note thoughtfully.

    Li Yanqing also looked over with a drum in his heart, and there were eight words on the note.     "What does this mean?" Mu

    Shuangxue said

    seriously     , "It seems that God's view of your affairs is the same as that of me and the princess."     "What is the same?"     "Let you Be honest." Mu Shuangxue pointed to the eight words "Break and then build, if you don't break, you don't build, that's right, you have to be honest, you have to take the initiative to break this deadlock, and then you can usher in a changed future, if you don't confess , there will never be a solution."     "This... If you want to put it this way..." Li Yanqing picked up the note, looked left and right, "He doesn't know who I am, and he doesn't know that I will come to ask the divination ,Why did you come up with this sentence?"     Mu Shuangxue said seriously, "Maybe it is really accurate."     Li Yanqing snorted and picked up the second note.     Now he didn't panic, and opened it directly.     It says...     broken, then standing,     not breaking, not standing     Li Yanqing looked at these eight words, his mind was buzzing, and Mu Shuangxue came over to hold his hand.     Looking up, Li Yanqing saw her staring at him expectantly.     "You, wait a minute, isn't it... exactly the same?"     Li Yanqing pressed his forehead, picked up the third note, and opened it.

    Whether it is broken or not     ,

    it is still these eight characters.

    Turning to look at Mu Shuangxue again, the anticipation in her eyes grew even stronger.

    Li Yanqing slapped the table and stood up.

    "He, isn't he playing tricks on me? Why are the three pieces of paper the same? I asked three completely different questions, okay?"

    Mu Shuangxue also stood up and said, "Perhaps the key to solving everything, It's all about you bravely admitting who you really are."

    Li Yanqing poked her forehead, "What do you think? You don't really think that as long as I confess, everything will be solved? My confession is omnipotent Everything? I’m the only one who needs to confess?”

    Mu Shuangxue covered her forehead and said with a serious expression, “What if? I mean, what if everything you care about hides your true self from you This matter is inextricably linked?"

    A little monk came up from behind.

    He arched his hands at Li Yanqing, "My lord, have you finished reading the answer?"

    "Hmm..." The

    monk pointed to the bucket next to the sesame oil money.

    "Since Master Xie Yuan didn't say anything specific, then I ask you to figure it out."

    Li Yanqing frowned, wanting to suspect that they were cheating money on the spot.

    But Mu Shuangxue politely took out a piece of silver and put it in the sesame oil barrel. The little monk was very satisfied when he saw it, and took a lot of incense for them to add.