Chapter 91

Chapter 91. Please, Besides this group of people, Zhong Si asked Xiaokui to take...

    In addition to this group of people, Zhong Yu asked Xiaokui to take him to find another group of people to test it out. As expected, they were also from Bihu Villa.

    Zhong Yu has already confirmed that the facts are almost consistent with his guess.

    In Yayuan, Li Yao, who had been waiting at the door wearing a veiled hat, saw them coming back, and hurried forward to help Zhongxu in.

    "How?"

    "It's about the same as I guessed. Let's go up first. You can't say these things here."

    Li Yao glanced at him again.

    "I'm asking, how is your body feeling?"

    Zhong Yu forced a smile, "It's okay."

    Xiao Kui also went over to help, and together with Li Yao helped Zhong Yu go to Li Yao's room on the second floor, and sent them off. After entering, I retreated consciously and closed the door.

    Li Yao helped Zhong Hu sit down by the bed, "Lie down first."

    Zhong Yu held Li Yao's hand that was about to undress him, and coughed before opening his mouth.

    Li Yao poured him a glass of water, sat down beside him again and patted his back.

    "Are you okay?"

    Zhong Yu sipped some tea to suppress the feeling of wanting to cough, and put the cup aside.

    "A Yao, I have some arrangements for the future, I hope you can listen to me."

    Li Yao turned cold, "What are you going to do?"

    Zhong Yu held her hand and said, "You know it too, Huangcheng There are only three thousand imperial guards, and Mu Bosong, I thought he only had about a thousand people in his hands, but later Mu Shuangxue told me that there are many outside disciples in Bihu Villa, and the total number is about five thousand. Bihu Villa must have made sufficient preparations this time. They still have about 40 heavenly stems. In the imperial guards, there are only a dozen people with official positions who are heavenly stems. If you really want to make a move, you How long do you think the imperial city can last?"

    Li Yao was silent.

    Zhong Yu continued, "I thought about it carefully. Mu Bosong is not an idiot. If he really wants to turn against him and want to be the emperor himself, he is a person from the rivers and lakes without any court foundation. Most of the people who rule now are Li Xi. He is not a man with a right name, and he only has five thousand people in his hands, so he wouldn't do such a stupid thing."

    "Then what do you think he wants to do?"

    "He must have sent troops to take revenge, to demand revenge from your father. The emperor sought revenge, but after that..." Zhong Yu coughed a few times, and continued, "You don't think it's strange, why did he insist on Yan Qing going to Bihu Villa to wait for delivery?"

    Li Yao followed his train of thought for a while, surprised I had to take a deep breath.

    "Child! He wants Li Yanqing's child, and he wants to support Li Yanqing and Mu Shuangxue's child to ascend to the throne, so it is justified."

    Zhong Yu coughed twice again, "Yan Qing's fetal pulse is very strong, and the child It is very possible that it is Tianqian. If he can give birth to a Tianqian smoothly, then he will be useless to Mu Bosong. If Yan Qing makes a move, maybe he will let Yan Qing die in childbirth and pick him up completely."