Chapter 75

Chapter 75. After the corset night, Mu Shuangxue never mentioned anything about...

    After that night, Mu Shuangxue never mentioned anything related to the will.

    Li Yanqing felt that this was a bit abnormal, but it was Mu Shuangxue's sad thing after all, he didn't want to see her sad again, so he didn't take the initiative to mention it. All he knew was that the edict was hidden and it was safe now, he didn't even ask where it was hidden.

    Recently, I sometimes feel that I, the Lord of the East Palace, is a little hypocritical.

    The days that followed seemed to return to calm again, giving him the illusion that all problems had been resolved, but he knew that of course it was not, and it was just that no one mentioned it, so he didn't mention it either.

    In this way, almost another month passed.

    Li Yanqing has been pregnant for nearly five months, and now it is late spring, the clothes are getting thinner and thinner, but the fetus in his womb is growing faster and faster.

    Today is another morning day, Li Yan got up early in the morning to change the court clothes by himself.

    Mu Shuangxue, who was not used to getting up late at all, got up with him. After getting dressed, she saw him standing motionless in front of the mirror.

    "Xiao Yan, what are you looking at?"

    Li Yanqing rubbed her belly, which was already obviously protruding, and turned sideways to look at herself in the mirror.

    "Did it grow up compared to my last morning?"

    Mu Shuangxue hugged him from behind, put her hands on his belly, and looked into the mirror.

    "Is there? It looks almost the same as three days ago."

    "Don't you think it's very obvious now?"

    Li Yanqing felt that her stomach was very obvious in the last two morning courts, so she intentionally covered it with her sleeves, reluctantly No one has noticed the clue, but now, he really feels that his stomach is bigger than the morning three days ago.

    "If you are really worried about being seen out, you might as well ask for leave today."

    "Ask for leave? I'm only five months away, and I'm still four or five months away from giving birth. Are you asking me to take leave for half a year? Then how can I continue to be the prince?"

    Mu Shuangxue whispered, " Then why don't you just... confess?"

    She still remembers the result of asking for a lottery in Laixian Temple.

    Li Yanqing didn't know if he heard her words, but he just ignored Mu Shuangxue, walked to the cabinet by himself, opened it, and searched inside.

    Mu Shuangxue followed, "Xiao Yan, what are you looking for?"

    Li Yanqing continued to search for a while, and found a...

    Bai Ling.

    Mu Shuangxue was taken aback, "Xiao Yan, what are you going to do?"

    Li Yanqing turned her head, looked at her shocked expression, and smiled, "What's the matter with your expression? I can't just hang myself?"

    As Li Yanqing spoke, he walked to the mirror again, took off his court clothes, wrapped the white silk around his stomach, and tightened it tightly.

    Mu Shuangxue hurried forward to stop her, "What are you doing?"

    Li Yanqing stopped her, "It's the only way, otherwise it will be seen. Don't worry, it's fine, I tried it last time I was pregnant, and nothing will happen."