Chapter 72

Chapter 72. After talking about the token of love, the weather outside also changed...

    After the conversation came out, the weather outside also changed. It was a sunny day before entering the Wei Mansion, but at this time the sun was covered by overcast clouds and it was a bit chilly.

    Li Yanqing and Mu Shuangxue looked at each other, but neither knew what to say.

    Back in the East Palace, Zhong Yu was still helping Li Yanqing with some matters within Li Yanqing's division, and Li Yao was by his side.

    Li Yanqing poured a cup of ginseng tea for Zhong Yu, and then he reluctantly drank half of it.

    "Zhong Yu, I will do these things by myself in the future, don't worry about it."

    Zhong Yu said indifferently, "It's okay, it's only been a few months anyway."

    Li Yanqing didn't know what he was referring to, but still When I was nervous, "It's only a few months?"

    Zhong Yu smiled softly, "You still have a few months to give birth. You are pregnant now, so don't be too tired. I will help you share more, and wait for you to give birth. , I don't care about you, this time I really want to ignore you."

    Mu Shuangxue glanced at Li Yanqing, he didn't know what Zhong Hu really meant by these words, but she did.

    Li Yao noticed that Mu Shuangxue's expression was not right, and asked, "Li Yanqing, did you quarrel with your family?"

    "No."

    Li Yanqing followed Li Yao's gaze to look at Mu Shuangxue, who quickly adjusted mood.

    He walked to the desk and sat down, saying, "I suddenly thought of something bad just now, it's nothing."

    Li Yanqing sat down with her.

    Li Yao asked Mu Shuangxue, "Is it true that the emperor is sorry for you?"

    Mu Shuangxue was silent for a while, and repeated what he heard from Weifu.

    Zhong Yu listened quietly, these were actually pretty close to what he guessed, almost what he said to Mu Bosong that day.

    Mu Shuangxue finally said, "Aunt Wei also said that the edict might still be there, and..."

    Seeing that Mu Shuangxue couldn't say the last half of the sentence, Li Yanqing said for her, "Where is the edict? She said only Shuangxue knows."

    Mu Shuangxue denied, "I don't know. After the incident, I didn't even see you The last time they saw each other, they were dragged away by their elder brother, I really don’t know.”

    Zhong Yu asked, “Then did you take anything with you? Is there anything that General Mu told you back then, you must not lose it?” What?"

    Mu Shuangxue thought about it carefully, but still shook her head, "We were fleeing for our lives. For the sake of convenience, we didn't bring any belongings with us, only some silver. Even if there was anything, it would have been gone long ago."

    Li Yanqing suddenly said excitedly, "No, Shuangxue, yes."

    As he spoke, he took out a longevity lock pendant from his neck, made of black jade.

    It was given to Li Yanqing by Mu Shuangxue when he was proposing to marry him outside the palace one night.

    Mu Shuangxue took the token of love, stroked it, and said, "This longevity lock was given to me by my father on my tenth birthday, and he told me..."