Chapter 94

Chapter 94. Both parties have completed the layout and Li Yanqing slept until the next day...

    Li Yanqing didn't wake up until the next day. He opened his eyes and saw Mu     Shuangxue sitting next to him with the child in his arms. Touching his face, "Okay, I'll let the kitchen prepare delicious food for you, thank you for your hard work."

    Mu Shuangxue wanted to give Li Yao a hug, but Li Yanqing sat up and said, "Let me give you a hug, I'll give you a hug." Haven't seen the baby I worked so hard to give birth to."

    Mu Shuangxue put the baby in his arms, "Then I'm going to the kitchen."

    "Go." The

    little guy was sleeping soundly, and Li Yanqing poked his little face and it hurts . Unconsciously.

    "Hello, little thing, we finally met." The

    child didn't know what he dreamed at this time, and stuck out his little tongue.

    "Look, it's so cute."

    Li Yanqing looked up at Li Yao with a smile, only to see her standing there in a melancholy state, so she also put away her smile.

    "Second Sister?"

    Li Yao recovered and looked at him.

    Li Yanqing asked, "Are you worried about Zhong Yu?"

    Li Yao didn't speak, but his face was still full of worry.

    Li Yanqing said, "Then let's go back to the palace tomorrow."

    Li Yao walked to the bedside and sat down, saying, "You just gave birth, and confinement always has to sit, don't be so anxious."

    Li Yanqing smiled and said, "It's okay Yes, I 'm fine." Li

    Yao's eyes were a little sore, she smiled, pinched Li Yanqing's face, "Why are you pretending to be sensible?"

    "I've always been sensible, okay?" Li Yanqing said vaguely with his face pulled.

    Li Yao let go of the hand pinching his face, and turned to touch his head.

    "It's okay, I really don't worry, anyway, he is not in the palace, and I won't see him when I return to the palace. I wanted to take you away immediately, because I was afraid that something might happen to you when you gave birth here. Now the baby has been born safely, how about it?" It doesn't matter in a few days."

    Li Yao told Yue Meng to send someone to tell her face to face as soon as they came back, so before anyone came to her, all they could do was wait.

    Li Yanqing asked, "Is he not in the palace?"

    "There are some things, some emergencies, and he has to deal with them."

    Li Yanqing thought for a while, and said puzzledly, "I told my father before I left the palace, and I said he recently He is not in good health, I asked him to rest after I left the palace, and he will not participate in politics for now, anyway, his official position is not high, and the emperor agreed. Is there anything that he has to deal with?"

    Li Yao was asked by him. I started to feel irritable again, and said, "What's the use of asking so many questions? I want you to stay here for now, and someone will notify me when he comes back."

    She had discussed it with Mu Shuangxue earlier, anyway. What to do next will have to wait for Zhong Yu to come back to decide, so those things will not be told to Li Yanqing for now.