Chapter 70

Chapter 70. On a naughty night, Li Yanqing changed into a light yellow dress...

    At night, Li Yanqing changed into a light yellow obscene dress, and completely let down the hair that stood on end during the day and draped it over his shoulders. Seeing Mu Shuangxue sitting on the edge of the bed with a heavy heart, he went over and sat down beside her.

    "Shuangxue, why do you feel unhappy?"

    "No."

    Mu Shuangxue hugged Li Yanqing into his arms. He was wearing light yellow obscene clothes, and he looked like a sweet and soft milk-flavored bun. Makes you want to bite down.

    "Xiaoyan, if you check it out and find that the wrong person is really the emperor, what are you going to do?"

    "I..."

    The milk-flavored steamed stuffed bun of the soft compress was pulled down.

    Mu Shuangxue said again, "No emperor would admit his mistakes. From ancient times to the present, the winner is the king and the loser, and the loser is a traitor."

    "However, such a big case is related to you. I want to know the truth. After knowing the truth, let’s talk about it later.”

    Mu Shuangxue rubbed his waist a few times, and Li Yanqing began to emit that sweet smell. Around the neck, smelling his scent, kissing him to taste.

    Li Yanqing's body trembled, "Shuangxue..."

    Mu Shuang ceded her mouth and pinched his cheeks which felt particularly good.

    "Xiaoyan, put aside the past, are you happy now?"

    Li Yanqing said without hesitation, "Of course I am happy, I am not greedy."

    As he said, he took Mu Shuangxue's hand and pressed it against his abdomen, "I have you now, our The baby is growing up little by little, Zhong Yu is by my side, and my second sister and I have turned enemies into friends, I am very content."

    Mu Shuangxue opened his clothes, his stomach was like a small bun It bulged out, and I couldn't help lowering my head and took a sip.

    Li Yanqing snorted softly.

    Mu Shuangxue couldn't help but put him down, and continued to kiss him, tasting his juice as sweet as flowers and fruits.

    "You're here again~"

    Mu Shuangxue found that after pregnancy, he seemed to become more sensitive and sweeter. She didn't want to, so she ate him up and wiped him off.

    After it was over, Mu Shuangxue continued to do something with interest, while Li Yanqing curled up in her arms and moaned softly.     " Xiao

    Yan, you know now that I love you, right?

    "

You can feel it, right? Even if bad things happened before, how he treats you now, whether he loves you or hates you, you can feel it, right?"

    "Of course, what are you doing? Why are you saying this all of a sudden?"

    Mu Shuangxue thought for a while and explained, "You see, we have experienced unpleasantness before, and I even assassinated you, twice. I don't believe you didn't hate me, and I forced it You, you must have hated me."

    Li Yanqing pinched her lightly, "That's right, of course I hated you, if you didn't escape that night and I caught you, I would kill you. After we met, I even cursed you quietly, and you were struck by lightning when you went out."