Chapter 87

Chapter 87. Induced labor "Then tell me first, what did you do?" Mu...

    "Then tell me first, what did you do?" Mu Bosong's tone was very easygoing, as if he was casually asking you what you had for dinner tonight.

    Yang Fengyi didn't answer directly, but said, "I went to the palace. He's in a very bad condition, probably in the past ten days."

    Mu Bosong immediately understood who he was referring to, his face changed, and his tone changed. No matter how lukewarm he was, he said eagerly, "What? Ten days? That's not what you said before."

    Yang Fengyi raised his hand, signaling him to calm down.

    "Brother, don't worry, listen to me. I have been thinking about him recently, and then I found a way to help him prolong his life for a while. The cold poison in his body has begun to spread rapidly, but If the operation of all the organs in his body can be slowed down, so slow that he can only breathe, then the cold poison will stop spreading further."

    Mu Bosong asked, "Then how long can this protect him?"

    Yang Fengyi sighed. "For ordinary people, using this method, sleeping for three months is not a problem. But his physical condition is too bad now, he can sleep for half a month at most, and he must be woken up later. But after waking up, the cold poisonous The diffusion will also be slower than before, and it can be delayed for a while."

    "That's good."

    Yang Fengyi suddenly smiled, "The half a month he fell asleep will allow you to transfer most of the people outside. The imperial city is under siege. Li Yao's mind has been completely messed up because of his affairs, and it is impossible to pay much attention to your actions. You say, should you thank me?"

    "Then what do you want? Tell me. "

    I want to make a deal with you. If you don't agree, I will tell my senior sister all your plans. If necessary, I have to ask Zhong Yu what to do."

    Mu Bosong's eyes A cold light flashed, "Are you threatening me? What exactly do you want?"

    Yang Fengyi said seriously, "I just want you to promise to give up your original plan and kill Li Yanqing on the day of giving birth. Otherwise, don't blame me."

    Hearing that This is what he wanted, Mu Bosong smiled instead of anger.

    "Can you tell me first, how did they draw you into the gang?"

    Yang Fengyi shook his head, "No, I just don't want to be unable to sleep at night in the future. Brother, he is a Dikun, even if he is alive, as long as his If the real gender is disclosed to the public, he will not be able to be a prince, let alone inherit the throne in the future, so why do you have to do something that is against your conscience."

    In fact, after many people took turns persuading Mu Bosong, He has long been shaken, and now Yang Fengyi's threat is just a step for him to come down.

    Then he said, "Okay, I agree."

    Yang Fengyi didn't expect him to be so forthright, "Senior brother, you are not allowed to lie, or I will tell you the truth."

    "Don't worry, I agree, I agree. But, Li Yanqing's stomach My child, I still can't let him wait until the full term to give birth naturally. After Li Yanqing gives birth, I will find an opportunity to tell him about Wu Hanchan. After much deliberation, this antidote is indeed the best for him to ask for."

    "It's okay... ..."

    Mu Bosong asked, "You said before that the child will be pregnant for a while, but now half a month has passed, can he be born?"