Chapter 90

Chapter 90. I am willing to treat you a pigeon landed on Mu Shuang...

    A pigeon landed on the window sill of Mu Shuangxue's hut. Mu Shuangxue knew this pigeon. There was a gray spot on its left wing. It was the pigeon used to communicate with Li Yao before.

    Afraid of being seen, she took the pigeon into the house and closed the door before taking the note from its leg.

    Li Yanqing walked to Mu Shuangxue's side with her growing belly.

    "Is it my second sister's pigeon?"

    Mu Shuangxue nodded, put the pigeon aside, and slowly unfolded the rolled note.

    The pigeon was very obedient, and just stood where Mu Shuangxue put it down without moving, except that when Li Yanqing squeezed over, he accidentally bumped into the table, causing the pigeon to flutter its wings a few times in shock.

    Mu Shuangxue stopped what she was doing and looked at Li Yanqing, "Be careful. Where did you hit just now?"

    "Anyway, I didn't hit my stomach. Hurry up, don't dawdle, I want to see." Li Yanqing fixed her eyes on Mu The note in Frost Snow's hand.

    Since the two of them moved to Bihu Mountain Villa, they have never received a letter from Li Yao. This is the first time.

    Unfold the note, there are only two words on it, which are in Li Yao's handwriting.

    be careful.

    Li Yanqing and Mu Shuangxue looked at each other.

    In the imperial city, Li Yao accompanied Zhong Yu to the outside of the palace.

    Zhong Yu left the palace the next day after waking up, but his body was on the verge of limit, and he could hardly hold on before he left the palace, so Li Yao could only take him to Yayuan to rest first.

    He originally wanted to take a short rest and learn what he wanted to know, but his extremely weak body didn't allow it, and it was the next day when he woke up from sleep.

    Seeing that he woke up, Li Yao breathed a sigh of relief.

    "If you don't wake up again, I'm going to call for a doctor."

    "I just fell asleep." Zhong Yu said, pressing his forehead and looking at the sky through the window, "What time is it?"

    "Today is already the fifth day of the lunar new year."

    Zhong Yu was taken aback for a moment, then sat up with his body propped up, trying to lift the quilt and get out of bed, but was held down by Li Yao.

    "Do you really not care about yourself or me at all? For Li Yanqing, are you really going to risk your life?"

    Zhong Yu didn't quite understand why she said that, and wanted to shake her hand , was avoided by her.

    "A Yao..."

    Li Yao turned around, tears kept falling like pearls with a broken string.

    What she felt at this moment was that her heart was already full of cracks, but she could still maintain it and pretend that it was still intact, but at a certain moment, it suddenly shattered into pieces, until she herself Are at a loss.

    Zhong Yu hugged her behind her, and comforted her, "It's been hard for you during this time, it's hard for you, I'm sorry, it's all my fault, I'm sorry, I made you sad again."

    Li Yao choked up and said, "You clearly know How much do I care about you, why do you treat me like this? Compared with Li Yanqing, am I nothing?"