Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Strange thing Li Yanqing was already dark yesterday...

    Yesterday Li Yanqing had already returned to his room after dark, but after returning he was really panicked, so he went to Zhong Yu's room again and guarded him all night.

    When Zhong Yu woke up in the morning, the uncomfortable feeling from yesterday was gone. After the medicine, he felt much better.

    Sitting up, he found Li Yanqing lying on the bedside.

    He just sat on the pedal, put a cushion under his body, and lay prone on the edge of the bed.

    Zhong Yu touched Li Yanqing's head, he woke up, rubbed his eyes, and saw Zhong Yu sitting up on the bed.

    "Zhong Yu, are you better?"

    Zhong Yu touched the top of his hair again, "I told you, I'm fine."

    Li Yanqing's eyes were sore, and he lowered his head and choked up, "You look like yesterday, really It scared me..."

    "Don't cry."

    Li Yanqing raised his head, and Zhong Yu was looking at him with soft eyes.

    "Yan Qing, you are the prince, you can't shed tears casually."

    Li Yanqing pouted, stood up, her feet were a little numb.

    "I didn't cry. Go on resting and rejuvenate your spirits. I have already agreed with Shuangxue. Since you are uncomfortable staying here, let's go back one day earlier. I will go out today to finish it off, and she will be simple." Pack up, when I come back, we will leave for the palace this afternoon." On

    the evening of that day, in Yayuan.

    At the counter, Xiaokui was eating dried fruit with her legs crossed, and when she heard the wind chimes jingling at the door, she put down her food, ran to the door lightly, and put on her signature smile.

    "I don't know if this is a new guest officer or an old guest officer. Do you know the rules of Yayuan?"

    Although Xiao Kui smiled brightly, it did not prevent her from observing the people in front of her.

    He was a bit strange, wearing a mask to cover half of his face, but the chin looked familiar.

    He released his Xun Su, and said, "I have a scar on my face, so it's inconvenient to take off the mask."

    After speaking, he walked in quickly before waiting for an answer.

    In a private room upstairs, Prince Gong's eldest son, Li Liang, was drinking and chatting with Yayuan's new top star, Dikun, whose stage name was Yandie.

    Prince Gong is the only remaining uncle of the Holy Majesty, and he just returned to the imperial city from other places not long ago.

    This Prince Gong is ten years older than Li Xi, but his eldest son is about the same age as Li Yao.

    Li Liang is his old son, and the only one among his several children, so he is naturally a treasure.

    Li Liang was slightly drunk, glanced at the beauty around him, and felt frivolous.

    Just reached out to wrap her arms around Yandie's waist, wanting to take advantage of the trend to touch the more private parts, but I don't know if she noticed it, so she turned around and avoided it.

    "Your Majesty, just drinking alcohol will make the wine taste a bit weaker, let me dance to cheer up."

    Li Liang thought about her dance, so it is good to watch the dance first and then talk about other things.