Chapter 47

Chapter 47. Will you marry me?

    Mu Shuangxue woke up only after the sun was high.

    Waking up so late is very rare for her who is used to doing exercises in the morning. After waking up, I don't remember very clearly what happened last night, so I don't understand why Li Yanqing looked at her sadly by the bed.

    "Xiaoyan, why are you looking at me like that?"

    "Don't you remember what happened last night?"

    Mu Shuangxue said blankly, "We drank together, and then... I don't remember, I seem to be drunk I fell asleep."

    "Humph."

    Mu Shuangxue tried hard to think about it, and said softly, "We seem to have talked about... the Bihu Villa."

    Li Yanqing saw that she had started to fall into that bad mood again, and the anger just now It has long since disappeared.

    Comfortingly said, "Shuangxue, we will definitely be able to settle Li Tai's crimes this time. After that, we can have a good talk with your brother. If he is willing to repent, for your sake, I can give him a chance to let go of the past." "

    "Thank you."

    Li Yanqing smiled, "We are married, do we still need to say thank you?"

    Mu Shuangxue pulled him over, put him in his arms and gave him a good hug.

    Yayuan reopened today, and later, Li Yao came to the East Palace.

    At this time, Li Yanqing happened to be in the front yard of the East Palace and saw her immediately.

    "Second Sister, are you here to find Zhong Yu? He is going back to the room to rest now. If you are not in a hurry, wait a while and let him rest a little longer."

    Li Yao shyly said, "I'm not looking for him."

    Li Yanqing Smiling, "Really? Then what do you want me to do?"

    Li Yao couldn't say it all at once.

    Li Yanqing walked over to her and shook her gently, "I think you haven't had any results with him for ten years, it's all your problem, you know?"

    "How do you say it?"

    "You think you used to be too reserved, or you were against him, all kinds of targeting me, he would ignore you."

    Li Yanqing focused on the first half of the sentence, but Li Yao mainly heard the second half.

    Suddenly he said seriously, "Li Yanqing, you misunderstood some things. The many arrangements I made secretly were not because I was jealous of you and wanted to destroy you. Maybe it was at first, but later, I just felt that I am no better than you and Li Taicha, I am also the child of my father, why do I have no chance just because I am Dikun? This is the biggest injustice. And you, you are also Dikun, you actually feel that you have to pretend to be heavenly Is it okay to be the crown prince? Let me tell you, even if we have the relationship we have now, I will never allow you to use your false identity to ascend to the throne in the future."

    Li Yanqing listened to her words, Shrinking his neck, he cleared his throat again, and said, "I probably know what you mean. But, this, you see, is already difficult enough. If Li Tai is defeated, I can consider you." meaning."     Li Yao said again, "You still want Mu Shuangxue to cooperate with you and say that she is Dikun, heh, if I am in this position, what if I am Dikun? I will marry Tiangan to be my concubine , be my queen."     "Come on, tell me who can't? If it were you, I bet you wouldn't be able to do it. It really doesn't hurt to stand and talk."     "I can do it." Li Yao said seriously.     "But you don't even dare to tell the person you have liked for ten years that you like him."     Li Yao had nothing to say and was discouraged.     Li Yanqing said again, "Actually, I really don't know how Zhong Yu plans his own affairs. It seems that he doesn't think about these things at all. However, if he really doesn't think about these things, he decides to have a meeting with him in the palace." Let me tell you, I won't have any opinions."     Li Yao became angry when he heard it, "How can you be so selfish?"     "I was just joking, can't you hear it? Why are you in a hurry? To be honest, I reckon So, in the past two years, the emperor should help him propose a marriage... After all, he is now twenty-six."