Chapter 43

Chapter 43. Have another child

    After several days of trekking, the prince's chariot and horse back to the palace finally arrived at the imperial city, and he could return to the palace in a few hours.

    Mu Shuangxue was not used to riding in a carriage, and rode by herself most of the time along the way.

    The sky was beautiful at this moment, and I was riding a horse looking at the distant scenery, when the sound of horseshoes came up behind me.

    "Shuangxue."

    Mu Shuangxue looked back, and Li Yanqing rode to her side.

    "Xiao Yan, why did you come out?"

    Li Yanqing glanced at the carriage behind, and said, "I want him to rest for a while. If I'm here, he will feel that he can't show his vulnerable side in front of me, and he will refuse to take a nap." Take a moment."

    Mu Shuangxue sighed and continued to look into the distance.

    Li Yanqing continued, "When we get back to the palace, let the imperial doctor come over to show him first, and then during this period, I won't bother him, let him have a good rest."

    Mu Shuangxue sighed again.

    Li Yanqing also sighed, "Don't you think, after going to Yanzhou, I always feel that a lot has changed. I shouldn't just agree to go, it seems to be my fault."

    Mu Shuangxue turned to look at him , he looked very guilty.

    "Don't blame yourself, no one's fault is your fault."

    Li Yanqing smiled, "Your consolation is really not up to standard."

    "I'm not consoling you. Maybe everyone is at fault, but you are not." Mu Shuang Xue looked at the front and said softly, "It's not that it's changed, it's that there are a lot of things that are concealed from each other, and they can't be concealed gradually. I thought you were the one with the most secrets, but now it seems that you are the purest one. It’s because everyone else is hiding something from you.”

    “Does that include you? You also have something to hide from me?”

    “No.” Mu Shuangxue said softly.

    "But you have also changed. You are willing to talk more, and you also start to say inexplicable things."

    Mu Shuangxue glanced at him, but said nothing.

    "Shuangxue, do you still want to kill me?"

    Mu Shuangxue let her horse take a step towards him, and reached out to touch his face, "I'm afraid that hurting you that day is the most regretful thing in my life." If it wasn't for my stab, maybe our children wouldn't..."

    Thinking of the children, Li Yanqing felt a dull pain in his heart.

    Just when he was looking at himself sad on the ground, his body suddenly lightened, and Mu Shuangxue lifted him up from the horse, then landed in front of her, and was hugged by her.

    "Yan Qing, if you have to say that you are at fault, your fault is that you did not trust me."

    "I..."

    "I have always believed in you, in the you I am holding, but you have not really trusted me." Believe me, if you don't believe me, I will believe you."

    Li Yanqing put Mu Shuangxue's arm around his waist.

    "Whatever you believe and don't believe, you will be confused by you. However, I like you who talk a little more now. You were really boring before."