Chapter 12

Chapter 12. If you miss her, go to her Misty, Misty is everywhere, let...

    Fog, fog everywhere, can't see anything clearly.

    Li Yanqing walked aimlessly, not knowing where to go.

    The fog in front of him cleared up a bit, and he saw a person standing there with his back on his back, with a familiar figure.

    Li Yanqing stepped forward in surprise, and the person in front turned around, and it was really Mu Shuangxue.

    "Shuangxue, why are you here?"

    Mu Shuangxue's face was gloomy, and a sharp sword appeared in his hand.

    "So you are Li Yanqing?"

    Li Yanqing was startled, but did not deny it, and admitted, "Yes, I am, but I am not the kind of person you imagined."

    Mu Shuangxue pointed the sword at his heart, and stabbed him .

    "You are Li Yanqing, then you should die."

    Li Yanqing looked at the blood gushing from his wound, not afraid, but very anxious, anxious to explain, not wanting to be misunderstood, "Shuangxue, I am not what you imagined , You misunderstood me, all of you misunderstood me, Feng Shen and I are not in the same group, you all misunderstood me! I am not!"

    Li Yanqing opened his eyes and found himself lying on the bed.

    It turned out to be a dream, just a dream.

    It was already dawn outside, and there was morning court today, Li Yanqing didn't continue to sleep, and got up to prepare for today's morning court.

    Today's early court was just as he had expected. Both Feng Shen and Li Tai continued to strongly recommend their own people to serve as military servants in front of their father, and neither of them would back down. Li Yanqing was just watching the show.

    The emperor pretended that he was forced to do nothing, and no one was of any use, so he re-elected Dong Yi, who was not on either side, and Dong Yi was the one recommended by Li Yanqing a few days ago.

    After the emperor decided on a candidate, Li Tai didn't say much anymore, but Feng Shen still didn't want to give up, saying that the person he recommended was more suitable than the person the emperor said.

    The emperor started to waver and looked at Li Yanqing.

    Seeing him wavering, Feng Shen said, "Your Majesty, don't you believe in the eyes of the old minister?" The

    emperor didn't want to refute his old friend's face, and looked at Li Yanqing again, "Prince, father is getting old, after all, the world will still be I want to leave it to you, who do you think is more suitable?"

    Feng Shen also looked at Li Yanqing, his expression relaxed, as if he was sure that Li Yanqing would choose the person he recommended.

    Li Yanqing walked to the middle of the hall.

    "Since the father has given the decision-making power to the son-in-law, the son-in-law will abide by the imperial edict, and the servant of the Ministry of War, the son-in-law will boldly make the decision for the father." Li Yanqing looked ahead and said, "The son thinks that what the father said Dong Yi is the most suitable." The

    emperor nodded, "Okay, then listen to the crown prince."

    Then, the people in the Ministry of Rites casually mentioned that the crown prince should be named a crown princess, and like many times before, Li Yanqing and the emperor together He prevaricated casually and continued to procrastinate.