Chapter 33

Chapter 33. Leaving the palace alone, it is still a bright morning, Li Yanqing...

    It was still a bright morning, and Li Yanqing woke up.

    There was a sense of loneliness in my heart, the feeling that he was the only one in the world, and it came back again.

    Yes, let's get used to it, anyway, in the end, he will be alone.

    Zhong Yu is going to get married sooner or later, and I can't drag him forever to let him accompany him, he will go out of the palace one day.

    After that...

    Li Yanqing even began to think, it would be great if Mu Shuangxue killed herself this time.

    He lay on the bed like this for a long time, thinking wildly, when there was a knock on the door outside.

    "His Royal Highness, it's almost time for the morning court. Are you going to come over or ask for leave?"

    Li Yanqing rubbed his lower abdomen, lying down all day yesterday, the pain was gone, so he sat up.

    "Go. Wait for me a moment."

    Li Yanqing put on the court clothes by himself and stood in front of the mirror. The fit of the court clothes, his four-month pregnant belly, and his slimming figure could no longer be hidden.

    After rummaging through boxes and cabinets for a while, Li Yanqing found a long cloth from nowhere, took off his court clothes, wrapped them round and round around his lower abdomen, and clenched his teeth to tighten them.

    After the corset, he was sweating all over his body, so he supported the wall for a while to let his body get used to it, and then walked out slowly.

    In the court, members of Li Tai's party presented the news that Yanzhou had victims causing disturbances due to the famine.

    Li Yanqing had difficulty concentrating because of the discomfort in his abdomen, and his thoughts were wandering, but when he heard Yanzhou, he was pulled back all of a sudden.

    There was a famine in Yanzhou a few months ago, and the imperial court obviously allocated a batch of food and salaries for the relief, so why has it developed to the point where the victims are causing trouble?

    Where did all the money and stuff go?

    Before going out with Mu Shuangxue to deal with gang disputes, the Tiexi Society came from Yanzhou. It has been so long, and not only has it not gotten better, but has it gotten worse?

    Li Yanqing was still thinking, Li Tai walked out of the queue.

    "Father, Yanzhou has suffered from famine for a long time. My son thinks that officials with royal blood should be sent to relieve the disaster. In this way, we can show the royal family's benevolent government and love the people, and we can also use the blood of the emperor to seek the blessing of the gods and solve the famine in Yanzhou. "The

    emperor listened to his words, thought for a while, and asked, "Then who do you think is better for me to send?"

    Li Tai cupped his hands and said, "My minister thinks that the crown prince is the most suitable. The crown prince is Yu Yu. The future monarch of the country, if he goes to the people, the people must be grateful for the royal grace, and the gods will also be touched. Maybe the famine will be solved. Besides, the sons and ministers have gone to deal with the floods a few years ago, and the prince should also go out to experience A chance to practice."