chapter -2

Chay: Damn him... I should go now or else I'll be late...

(Chay cross the road and suddenly a car comes... Seeing chay It breaks suddenly... Chay gets a bit shocked he bows his head and apologises...)

No: look it a cute little kid....
Tee: yeah he looks cute and delicate.. but no my type... I like wild ones... What about you Kim?
Jj: He looks like your type....
Kim: He is mine...(grins 😏)
No: Ohh the devil got his eyes on his new prey. Another one is going to get hurt....
Tee: Do u really think you will be able to get him?
Kim: I've never lost a challenge..😏
Jj: he is leaving... Let's follow him...

(They follow Chay to the cafe he works)

Jj: He is going to that cafe...
No: let's go too...
Kim: let's go...

(They go inside the cafe... 4 handsome guys entering the cafe all the eyes in the cafe are on them... Everyone is mesmerized in their beauty... Some random people are gossiping about how handsome they are..)

(The notices Chay on the counter)

Kim: (so you work here?)
Tee: there he is... Let's go...
No: hlo.. we would like to order....
Chay: welcome what would you like to have?
Kim:(Shit!🤯That smile.. it's making my heart beat fast... His lips.. they look so soft... What will the taste like? I want to taste them so bad.... He looks really cute up close....)
Jj: I would like to have a latte...
No: An ammericano
Tee: make it two...
Kim: coffee...
Chay:(😳😳oh my god... Who is this? He looks so handsome... I've never seen him here before... Calm down Chay.. You are working....) Okay...please be seated.. I'll get your order soon...
Kim: (Did he just blush? Looks adorable.. you may not know but you made a mistake you just seduced me..😏 You will be mine soon...😈)

(Chay gets their order and Kim thanks him.. Chay blushes again and smiles shyly...😳😊😊 And leaves)

Tee: So you are serious about him....
Kim: I told you he is mine...
Jj: I feel bad for the kid... He is going to fall into the devil's trap...
No: He looks pretty tasty...😋 I would love to have a taste....
Kim: Dream on.. he is mine.... You won't get him...
No: okay okay I won't argue with you...😅😅 I'll taste him if I'm interested after you are done with him...
Tee: Let him get that kid first then we will talk about the rest....

(Kim looks at Chay who is working... Chay looks at him.. their eyes lock with each other... Chay starts blushing and looks at another direction.... Kim smiles seeing his reaction..... After they are done with their drinks they go the counter and pays. Kim stays and the rest leaves the cafe....)

Kim: What's your name?
Chay: 😳 mine?
Kim: yeah...
Chay: U can call me Chay...
Kim: Chay? It's a sweet name...

(Chay blushes again)

Kim: See you again Chay...😊😈