chapter -8

Porsche: Kin..I..I.. slapped my brother.. I slapped my baby brother... He was hurt because of me and I hurt him again...

(Porsche breaks down and Kin tries to Calm him...)

Kin: let him be alone for a few days... This is so much for him to intake...give him time to adjust to everything... He seems to be a smart kid... he'll understand you... Don't worry...

(Kim follows Chay until he goes into his house... After a few minutes Kim goes inside and he sees Chay sitting on the floor near the sofa while hugging his legs and crying.... Kim goes near him and pats his head.. Chay looks at him and hugs him tightly and cries his heart out....)

(After some time..)

Kim: You okay now?
Chay:mmm... By the way how did you know I was here..?
Kim: I didn't... I just wanted to see If you are back...so I came here and saw you crying.. What happened to you? This red mark on your face?
Chay: My brother Slapped me for saying some nonsense.... And as for what happened today... Can we talk about it later?
Kim: okay...we can talk when you are ready... I'll get some ice for your face..
Chay: Thankyou..

(Few days passed by...Chay got a message from Porsche...)

Text: Chay... I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have done all these... Can we talk face to face? Please? Let me explain... If you are not comfortable right now we can talk later.. please reply to my text...

Reply: I'm busy...we can talk after a few days... 

(Meanwhile Porsche)

Porsche: Kinnn.....look he replied... He said we can meet later...
Kin: See i told you to give him some time... You happy now?
Porsche: I'm so happy right now....

(After texting Porsche Chay looks at his mail box... There is a message saying that he passed the exam for music department... Chay ia in cloud 9... He rushes to Kim's apartment to tell him this good news....)

(Outside Kim's apartment Chay bumps into some guys and their coffee spills into Chay's shirt...)

No: Sorry I didn't... Chay?
Chay: Oh hi..P'No...Hi..P'Tee and P'Jj
Tee: U here to see Kim?

(No and the other two are checking out Chay.. that Coffee made his white shirt a bit transparent and they can see but of his figure.... They are a bit turned on just seeing him like that... )

No: We are going to him...let's go together...
Chay: okay...

(No looks at the others and nodes his head as if planning something... They headed towards Kim's apartment on their way No stops in front of another room...)

No: Just a sec...this is my room...i need to take something from here...

(No opens the door wide and suddenly Tee grabs Chay and Jj closes his mouth and drags him into the room and takes him into the bedroom and looks the door....Chay couldn't understand what is going on in here....)

Chay: What are you guys doing? Let me go.... I want to see P'Kim...
Tee: Kim? He is not here... It will take him sometime to come back...😈
Jj: how about we have some fun while waiting for him?😈
Chay: What do you mean? I'm leaving...

(No pushes him back to the bed...)

No: You know what... You look really tasty... Let us have a taste of you... Don't worry we will make sure you will enjoy this...😈😈