chapter -3

The contents may be +18.

__________________

(In a club that ni8)

No: hey what are you thinking about?
Tee: he must be thinking about that little kid or else what?
Jj: hey we are here to have fun... Can you guys focus?
No: Tee looks there.. your wild cat is here....
Tee: then I'll take my leave now... You guys carry on...

(Tee leaves and Kim stood up)

No: hey we're are you going...
Kim: I'm bored... I'm leaving now...

(On the way back Kim notices a familiar figure...)

Kim: Is that chay? Y is he going into that club? He is still a minor right? It seems that he not innocent as he seems 😏😏

(Kim parks his car and goes into that club. He looks around for Chay... And suddenly.... The music starts playing and everyone looking on to the stage... Kim looks at the guy who is stand on the stage infront of the stage with a guitar)

Kim: Seems that I misjudged him...😏

(Chay gives a smile and Starts singing... Kim's heart started beating fast when he saw his smile and his voice it's making him get intoxicated...)

Kim:( I'm getting turned on just with his voice... What will sound like when he is moaning beneath me... Shit!! Just thinking about it and Im fully turned on....)

(Kim notices a guy Staring at him.. Kim gives him a smile and he heads to the back of the club.. the guy earlier follows him)

Guy: hey are you alone?
Kim: yeah I'm...
Guy: (in a seductive tone) do u want me to accompany you?
Kim: (😏smirks) sure why not...

( That guy approaches Kim and starts kissing his neck and sucking it Kim grabs him by his waist and takes him into a room by the side.. That guy starts to take of Kim's Shirt.. Kim picks him up and makes him sit on the table besides and takes off his shirt and pants Kim removes his pants.... Both are standing Naked... They started Kissing each other... And Kim starts biting him...)

Kim: (What the hell!!! I'm thinking about Chay? This beauty in front of me why can't I focus on him... It doesn't matter now I just want to have this sweet in front of me😈😏)

(After they are done they both leave the room.. Kim looks for Chay but he doesn't find him... )

Kim: I think he is gone.... (Chay u messed with the wrong person without even knowing. I won't back out anymore I have to taste you no matter what...😈)

(Meanwhile Chay)

Chay: Finally I'm back home.....

(He lays down on the couch complaining about being tired. He then thinks...)

Chay: Was that really him? I just got a glance of him.. and when i looked again he was not there 😞.. Why am I thinking about him? Why am I feeling sad because I didn't see him? Shit!! Don't tell me I have fallen for him... I met him only once and I don't even know his name.... What the hell!!! I'm going crazy....

(Chay starts rolling on the couch and falls form it...)

Chay: Ouch! It hurts 🥺.. I should stop thinking about it.. I better go to sleep or else I'll be late tomorrow for the school...