chapter -19

(Night at the club....)

Macao: Hey... Over here...
MC: hi Guys....
Jo: Here are some drinks for you....
Macao: Cheers!!!

(Kim keeps staring at Chay.... But Chay isn't interested in him...)

Macao: Chay look.... That guy has been looking at you for quite some time....
Chay: He looks pretty good but I'm not interested in getting fucked..😏

(Chay looks at that guy and smiles... That guy returns the smile....A handsome guy comes and puts his hand on Chay's shoulder and leans close to his face..)

Alex: Will you be interested in fucking someone then?? How about me??
Chay: You have a pretty face but.... I don't think your ass will be able to take me since it's so flat..... No my type....
Alex: You brat!!!!

(Alex Chokes Chay and tickles him....)

Chay: Sorry... 🤣Sorry.... Don't...🤣 Tickle... Please..... P'.... Sorry.....🤣🤣
Jo: Hi P'...
Alex: Hi kids.... This is....??
Macao: MC and Kim... Our seniors.... And this is Alex.... He is a member of the band they are going to perform tonight here.....
Alex: Nice meeting you guys.... Actually I want to ask you for a favour....

(Looks at Chay...)

Chay: No....
Alex: What?? I didn't say anything
Chay: I know what you guys are up to.... I told you I quit!
Alex: Chay.... I have known you for years.... You can't just quit music like this..... Y are you torturing yourself like this???

(MC stares at Kim... Kim feels guilty....)

Kim:(it's all because of me....😔)
Alex: I need you..... Pin couldn't make it here.... We have to start our performance and You are the only one who could do it.... You have been performing with us for years.... Chay come on..

(Chay finishes his drink in one go...)

Chay: Fine....

(Chay goes with Alex and gets on the Stage..... Chay sits in front of a microphone with a guitar... They started playing music and Alex started singing and Chay joined him.... The crowd started enjoying the music...)

Kim:( I made you hate Music.... I'm so pathetic..... I hate myself for doing this to you... I'm sorry Chay.... I'm really sorry...)

(Chay finishes his performance and gets down from the stage and a cute girl approaches him.... Macao and the others look at them......)

Macao: Seems like he is going to get tired 😏😏😏
Kim:🔥🔥🔥🔥

(Suddenly that girl pecks on Chay's cheek... Chay then pulls her close by her wrist.... Chay tells something in her ears and she nodes and Chay gives a grin... Chay looks at Jo and nodes....)

Jo: He won't be back for a while... Let's have some drinks.....
MC: where did he go?
Macao: he went to steam off... I should have found one too...

(Hearing it... Triggered Kim.... He starts drinking continuously....)

Jo: y are you guys so horny?
Macao: what ? We are just relieving our stress....😁😁😏😏
Jo: Really??😒😒😒😒😒

(Kim gets wasted)

Kim: I'm going to the restroom...

(Kim follows Chay and reaches a dark corner and Hears a slight moan of a girl... Kim's blood boils up.... He rushes to that side and he sees Chay.... Pinning her on a wall and lifting her and squeezing her ass and sucking her neck She is moaning in pleasure... Chay Starts sucking downwards towards her chest and Slowly removes the sleeves to remove her clothes but suddenly Kim interferes and pulls them apart... )

(Kim looks at the girl in a murderous face... The girl is scared to death with his stare...Kim is grabbing Chay's hand tightly by his side..)

Kim: Leave!!! I said get the fuck out of here!!!

(The girl runs off....)

Chay: Shit!!! You ruined the mood....What's with you? Let go of me??
Kim: What is fuck where you doing??
Chay: (laughs) Don't you know what I was doing??? 😏😏 Let go off me...
Kim: Don't you dare fuck with someone..🔥🔥🔥😡😡😡😡
Chay: excuse me!! Who the fuck are you to interfere in my things???

(Kim is startled by Chay's words.... Kim suddenly pulls Chay into a hug and starts crying...)

Chay: Don't hug me.... Let go....
Kim: I'm sorry Chay.... I'm really sorry.... I don't know what to do other than saying sorry.... It hurts.... It fucking hurts.... It hurts when I see you with someone else.... Please Chay.... Come back to me.... Please..... I....I love you Chay.... I really love you 💕.

(Chay breaks free from the hug... Chay's expression turns cold... There is no emotion just darkness..)

Chay: What's with you now?🤨🤨 Love? You? It's a good joke.... 🤣🤣🤣
Kim: I'm not joking.... I'm telling you the truth....
Chay: Really?? Then what about Pie? Isn't she your girlfriend??
Kim: I'll break up with her soon.... I don't like her... It was just a fling....
Chay: Fling? Then what about me? Did you forget what you did to me? And what did your dear friends try to do? Do you think I'll forgive you just because you apologise???? Kim.... You don't love me.... You love my body..... You love sex... Pleasure.... You are just craving for my body..... But sorry I won't satisfy you... And this is the last time I'm telling you..... Stay away from me....😠

(Chay leaves... Kim kneels down on the floor....)

Kim: You are wrong Chay.... I love you... I only love you Chay.... I really love you....