chapter -13

(After a While in front of a bar)

Kim: is he here to perform?

(Kim goes inside and searches for Chay... He founda Chay but.. he is not like the Chay he knows.... Chay is wearing a black shirt with the 1st few buttons opened his pale white chest is visible and with stripped black jeans and he is holding a glass of liquor and a cigarette in the same hand and leaning on the counter and looking at people dancing and enjoying music.... He looks damn sexy)

Kim: Is it really him?

(He walks towards him and stops in middle. He sees a guy approaching Chay... They both exchange a few glances and words... That guy them goes towards the restroom... Kim starts walking again but he sees Chay following him to the restroom...)

Kim:😡🔥Why the hell is he following him?

(Kim stands outside the restroom for a few moments and then he rushes into the restroom and he sees something he wished never to be seen... He sees that guy hugging chay and sucking his neck.. Chay is no resisting he is letting him do what he wants.... Kim loses his mind and pulls them apart and before he could land a punch on his face he was pushed and he lost his balance....)

Chay: (calm tone) What do u think you are doing?
Kim: 😡🔥What I'm doing? I should be the one to ask this... What the fuck are you doing?

(Chay looks at the guy and asks him to leave... He leaves..)

Kim:🔥🔥 What the fuck are you doing?

(Chay looks at him calmly without any expression or reaction....)

Chay: WHO ARE YOU?
Kim: what?
Chay: I asked you..who the hell are you?

(Kim is lost in his thoughts..)

Kim:(he is right..who am I?)
Chay: You don't have an answer right? Then let me answer your question... WHAT I DO IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS...... Is it clear? So don't meddle in my things again...

(Kim keeps looking at Chay and Chay turns to leave.... Kim suddenly grabs his hand...)

Kim: are you really Chay?
Chay: Take your filthy hands off me... We are strangers.. I don't need to answer your questions...

(Chay leaves.... Kim is still in shock seeing Chay like this... )

Kim:(The love and shine he used to have in his eyes when he looked at me... Now they are dark... There is no emotion... It's like it's dead.... )

(Tears started filling his eyes)

Kim:(It's not my 1st time encountering my ex making out with someone but Y am I feeling like my world collapsed when I saw Chay in this situation? Why are these tears coming in my eyes? Why am I feeling so horrible? It's disgusting... I'm disguised from myself....💔🥺💔)

(After a few days. Porsche asked Chay to stay at Yok's bar due to the war between the Major Clan and the Minor Clan.. Porsche warned him to be careful and not to leave this place...)