chapter -23

(Next day at the University parking lot...... Chay and Macao are waiting for Jo)

MC: hey guys...
Macao: Hi... P'....
Kim: Don't you guys have class?
Macao: We have we are waiting for Jo...

(Suddenly Jo comes but MC and Kim get shocked)

Jo: Morning Everyone!!!
Macao: It seems that I don't need to ask how it went last night 😏😏😏
MC: But I want to know.... R u guys dating?
Nai: Yes we are....

(Nai shows them his and Jo's hand which are interlinked...)

MC: I thought U liked Chay....
Nai: I did.... But later I realised that I was having feelings for Jo and yesterday I wanted to confess to him but he confessed to me 1st and we both ended up together....😊😊😊
Chay: Congrats....both of you...😊😊
Kim: Congrats...(That means there is nothing between them... it's good....Chay one day we will be walking like this... I'll do everything I can to make u mine...)

(Evening at the Major family's Mansion... During dinner.... Minor family is also present.... Chay is feeding Venice and playing with him....)

Vegas: So Y did u invite all?
Kinn: Chay has something to tell us all...
Pete: Chay?
Chay: So.... Actually... I was thinking about my studies and..... I really like Architecture.....and.... I...
Porsche: Chay can u get to the point?
Chay: Okay.... I want to go to UK and continue my studies....

(Kim gets shocked...)

Porsche: No...
Kim:(no... No hell way....I won't let you leave....)
Chay: Hia....
Porsche: I said No.... There is nothing to talk about anymore....
Chay: Hia.... I want to study... Please...

(Chay looks at Kinn with his puppy eyes)

Kinn: We will think about it Chay...
Porsche:😠 Kinn!!!
Kinn: Porsche... He wants to study so we should let him... I know you don't want to sent his far but he has the right to choose about his future...

(Chay looks at Vegas and Pete with his puppy eyes.....)

Vegas: he is right Porsche.... Chay is not a Kid anymore.... If he wants to do it let him.....
Pete: Yes Porsche... I agree with him...
Porsche: If it's Macao will you let him go??
Vegas: Why wouldn't I... but he won't go because he is love sick...

(Vegas looks at Macao and then at Arm... Arm gets nervous and avoids his eye contact.... Everyone laughs and looks at Macao....)

Kim: What if you won't be able to take good care of yourself there alone??

(Everyone looks at Kim.... They didn't expect him to say anything.... Because he didn't give a shit about anyone...)

Porsche: Yeh he is right....
Chay: I was alone and took good care of myself for months when you came here for work...
Kinn: Khun why aren't you saying anything??
Khun: He came to me yesterday and told me about it.... I said no...but in the end I gave in.... I couldn't say no to my babyy.... I will miss you my babby...

(Khun starts to cry dramatically.....)

Kinn: Can u shut up?
Khun: No I won't... Chay I will let you go on one condition....
Chay: What?
Khun: Pol bring him....

(Pol comes with Bai...)

Khun: Guys this is Bai.... He is a BG I found for Chay... Chay and him are of the same age.. .... And these are his details.... Introduce yourself Bai...
Bai: My name is Bai... I am a trained fighter since young.... I'm really grateful to work here...

(Khun hands Porsche the details and one by one Everyone reads it...)

Khun: So Chay... He will be personal BG... He will come with you to UK... If you don't agree I won't let you go...
Chay: I agree.... Nice to meet you Bai...
Bai: Nice to meet you to Khun Chay....
Chay: We are of the same age... You don't need to call me Khun....just call me Chay...
Bai: Okay Chay....