chapter -26

(Somewhere in an abandoned warehouse... A guy is tied to the chairs he is struggling to free himself....)

As:(yelling)🔥🔥🔥🔥What do you think you guys are doing?? Do you know who I am...?? U guys will be dead before you know it!!!!!!

(As:- one and only heir of a mafia family.... Almost as  the level of Theerapanyakun family... Both the families are enemies...)

(AS keeps yelling and he sees a guy approaching him....)

AS: Who the fuck are you?
Chay: Oh.. me I'm Chay...
AS: I don't care you the fuck you are but you are going to pay for what you did to me.... You better let go of me....🔥🔥😡😡
Chay: Ohh... I didn't fully introduce myself think.... I have another name u must have heart it... It's TOD (in German it means death) So do you recognise me now??😏😏😏

(After hearing it.... He started Shivering.. There was fear in his eyes)

Chay: What happened Y are you so quiet all of a sudden??
AS: Khun...I... I'm sorry... If I have ever done any harm to you.... I am sorry... Please let me go....
Chay: What are you afraid?? Don't be.. I just asked you here for a chit-chat..😏
Actually I wanted to talk to about my brother....
AS: brother??
Chay: Ohh...I didn't tell you right... My brother is Porsche... The one you tried to kill 1 week ago.... I one you tried to lay hands onn...😉😏😏

(Chay moved closer to him and a BG came and handed him a Knife....)

Chay: So you know why you are here??
AS: I didn't know... I.....
Chay: You are a bad boy and you know what happens to bad boys??? They get punished....

(Chay starts laughing evilly... The guy has gone pale... Chay drags the knife through his body....)

Chay: Don't worry.... It will be slow painful death😈😈😈

(After saying that the only sound from the room was his screaming....)

Bai: It's time.... We have to go back...
Chay: Coming.... You know what to do..
BG: Yes Sir....

(Next day At the Major Mansion.... Chay came down from his room and joined everyone for breakfast.... Chay takes Pheonix from Porsche and is feeding him in his lap...)

Chay: What happened? Did something happen??
Porsche: AS was killed...
Chay: AS?
Vegas: The one who tried to Kill Porsche last time....
Chay: Ohh... Who killed him?

(Tankun looks at Chay.....)

Vegas: We are trying to find out...
Khun: Must be one of his enemies...
Kim: It's Tod...

(Everyone looks at Kim.... They are shocked.... Chay does give a reaction and he keeps feeding Pheonix....)

Pete: Him?
Kinn: R u sure it's him??
Kim: Yeah...
Chay: Who is it??
Khun:(ohh innocent child...😏😏 If I didn't know you were the one who killed him.... I would have believed you now...🤣🤣)
Vegas: Tod is a Assassin... The leader of one of the strongest Mafia.... It's been just a few months since he got the position but he made his clan the strongest....
Chay: More stronger than Theerapanyakun?
Kinn: Maybe... But if we became enemies one day.... It will be his bad luck....
Chay: Yeh right....😊😊

(Everyone continues their daily routine and after 2 days.... They all are drinking in their Mansion.... It was a crazy night and everyone got drunk.... Chay and Bai were the only sober ones....)

Chay: Let's take them to Their rooms....
Bai: Okay...

(They took everyone to their rooms.. only Kim was left... Kim drank more than others... So he was laying dead ..)

Chay: I'll take him to his room.... You should go and rest...
Bai: Okay... Be careful...
Chay: Don't worry I'll...
Bai:I'm not talking to you.... I'm telling him to be careful of you....
Chay: If I see you here after I count to 5... You are dead...🔥🔥🔥
Bai: 😅😅I'm suddenly really sleepy... I'll get going then....bye....
Chay: Idiot!! Let get you to your room...

(Chay took Kim to his room... Kim was reeking of alcohol so Chay took his clothes off and left him in his boxers and wiped his body.... Chay was about to leave but Kim pulled him towards him and got on top of him... )

Chay:(calm) P'Kim What are you doing? Let go of me...
Kim: I missed you Chay....
Chay: You are drunk....

(Kim suddenly kissed Chay... Chay is shocked....)

Kim:(seductive tone)I know you want it too baby.... Don't hold back.... 😏😏
Chay:(laughs 😏) Do you still think that I'm that innocent kid you used to know?? You are digging your own grave Kimhan....😏😈
Kim: If it's you who is killing me... I'll be happy to die....
Chay: Okay.... Don't ask me to be gentle later...... U asked for it.. You might be thinking I'm your prey but let me tell you I'm the predator😈😈.....