chapter -24

(the night before Chay's flight)

(Chay's Room.... Chay is packing his things and someone knocks on the door)

Chay: It must be Hia... It's the 3rd time... He is giving me a headache.... I'm coming....

(Chay opens the door and sees Kim standing in front of him...)

Chay: What are you doing here?
Kim: Can we talk?
Chay: I have nothing to talk about... It's late you should leave...
Kim: Please... Just a few seconds.... Please Chay....
Chay: Fine... Come in...

(Kim comes in and Chay asks him to sit on the couch and chay sits on his bed..)

Chay: What is it?
Kim: Y R u leaving?
Chay: don't u know? For my studies...
Kim: I know it's not true.... U didn't want to learn Architecture but u did it because of me.... Now you are leaving... Is it also because of me?
Chay: 😮‍💨 P...Khun Kim... Let me tell you once more... It's the past... Me leaving here has nothing do with us.... I want to study and stand on my feet... It's what I want.... Leaveing here is my choice.... It has nothing to do with us or you.... Understood?
Kim: Can you not leave...? I promise I won't come in front of you.... I really like you Chay... I can't spend a day without seeing you.... I promise I won't come in front of you... I'll just watch you from a distance and never interfere in your life... Please can you not go.... There are many good universities here please...
Chay: Sorry... But I have to go.... It's late you should go back to your room....

(Kim got up and walked towards the door and stopped and turned.... Chay is standing behind him...)

Chay: anything else?
Kim: Can I kiss you?
Chay: What? No....
Kim: Please.... Just once.... A goodbye kiss... Nothing more.... I won't trouble you anymore.... Please Chay....

(Chay looks at Kim.... Kim is begging Chay....)

Chay: Fine...

(Kim grabs Chay's waist with one hand and then the neck from the other hand... Chay rests his hands on Kim's shoulder.... Their lips touch... They kiss gently... Chay parts his lip and Kim's tongue explores Chay's mouth.. Chay breaks their kiss...)

Chay:(blush) You should leave now....
Kim: Okay...

(Kim kisses Chay's forehead)

Kim: Take care... If you need anything let me know...

(After saying Kim leaves the room... Chay locks the door..)

Chay: Sorry P'Kim....

(Kim goes inside his room and picks the bottle of whiskey and lays on the couch and starts drinking.... Tears are dropping from his eyes...)

(Kim woke up in the afternoon the next day... He got to know that Chay has left... He locks himself in the room.... )

Kim:(crying) Take care Chay.... I'll wait for you... Please come back to me... Please... Chay... I...I...I love you.... Please...

(Meanwhile Chay on his way....)

Chay: Bai... Can I lean on your shoulder?
Bai: Okay...

(Chay leans on his shoulder and tears start flowing through his eyes...)

Chay: (I hope everyone will have a nice life from now on.... P'Kim don't think about me anymore.... Find the one for you... I'm giving you my blessings...)