chapter -22

Chay: Y did u suddenly ask me out?
Khun:(serious tone) Our family is in trouble...
Chay: huh??
Khun: It's some assholes from Aboard.. they r targeting us...
Chay: So... do u want me to deal with them?
Khun: Mm... I know u r really stronger than u look.... But u r my younger brother I don't want to put u into this shit... U can decide...
Chay: I'll do it....
Khun: U...
Chay: I've never scene you like this P' I'm really shocked...😏😏😏
Khun: I've to inorder to protect my family.... I would have let Kinnporsche to deal with but they have a family now and a little one is on his way.... As for VegasPete they have Venice... As for Kim.. He has gone crazy for the past few weeks I can't let me deal with it... All of them have a family to take care of.... I don't want our kids to experience what we have been through... I don't know what to do.... I don't want you to deal with it too... I'm Sorry Chay for....
Chay: Don't be.... You guys are my family.. I'll do anything just to keep u guys safe....
Khun: U r so strong then y do u behave like a weak kid?
Chay: (laughs) Because of my brother..
Khun: Porsche?
Chay: Yeh... He likes to treat me as a child... He wants to protect me and keep me under his wings....😊😊 And I like it... I like the way he treats me as a kid and takes care of me.... So I always let him deal with everything even though I can deal with it.... It makes him happy... And I'll do anything just to see him happy....
Khun:😊😊😊 U really are a great person Chay...

(Khun talks to his BG....)

Chay: I've never seen this BG ?
Khun: There r many things that u don't know about me... Not only u.. Everyone..
U have to move to Spain.. for your safety I've got u a personal BG....

(The BG earlier comes with a guy...)

Bai: Holy Fu.....😮
Chay: Hi Bitch....😁

(Khun and The BG are confused...)

Khun: U know each other?
Chay: yep... We r friends...
Khun: I've done a background check on him.... I know all of his friends except....
Bai: Yep... He is the one u guys were looking for...
Khun: What? Your are CAGE?😮
Chay: There are a lot of things that u don't know about me P' not just u... Everyone....😏😏😏😏
Khun: I really can't believe it.... I've heard about Cage... The mysterious Fighter... I wanted him to be your BG but there was no information about u and the only person who knew you is him and he said He won't give your information.... Since he was the same level as Cage I choose him.... But it ends up like this.... U really are a mysterious guy...
Chay: Not better than u...
Khun: yeah right....
Chay: About this.... No one else should know.... Especially our family.... And about going to Spain.. I'll tell them I want to continue my studies US and about exchange student program or something...
Khun: Don't worry about it.... I'll deal with it....
Chay: Okay.... P' it's my decision to go...
U don't have to feel anything about it...
Khun: how do u know I was... Worried?
Chay: Because u r my brother....😊😊

(They all talked about their plan... And left the restaurant....)