chapter -17

(After a few weeks.. In the Music department...)

MC: What's with you?(worried)

(MC - Kim's friend... A nice guy..(not like Kim) He really cares about Kim.. He is not like Kim's other friends (who tried to rape Chay) He is caring and Loving person)

Kim: Nothing....
MC: Do u think I don't know you? U have been like this for quite a few weeks... U seem like you are going through a break up..(MC looks at him suspiciously while saying this..)
Kim:.....
MC: You are not saying anything... I'll take that as a 'Yes'... So tell me what happened?
Kim:......
MC: Is it someone from the Architecture department? (MC looks at him)

(Kim suddenly looks at him in surprise)

MC: U might be thinking how I know about this? U have been sticking around there for quite some time... I'm not a fool to not notice... Do you wanna talk?
Kim: (sighs) You were right...
MC: about what? What I just said?
Kim: The things you said now are right and...
MC: and??
Kim: You told me in the past that... If I behave like a Jerk and just play with others feeling one day I'll have to endure that pain and it's gonna hurt like hell.... What you said is right.... It...it hurts like.... fucking hell...💔💔💔

(MC pats his shoulder)

MC: Care to share?

(Kim tells him everything... Including what his friends did...)

MC: I'm sorry to say this but....KIM YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE, A COMPLETE JERK YOU BASTARD.....
Kim: I know...
MC: how could you do this? And I told you those bastards were up to no good but u didn't listen.... See what happened now.... If I were him... I would have kicked your ass and burned you into ashes...
Kim: Help me.... Please MC....

(MC is shocked seeing him like this... The almighty Kim is pleading him for help.... He realised that he like him so much...)

MC: Mm... I'll help you.... Let's go and meet him..
Kim: meet him?
MC: I want to see him and get to know him so that I can help you..
Kim: mmm...
MC: let's go during the lunch break and meet them in the canteen we can ask them out too... What do you say??
Kim: okay....
MC:(After hearing everything... I really want to see thus kid... How did he manage to tame this little devil... You must be a great guy... Chay....)

(During lunch break)

Jo: I'm hungry....
Chay: just say if you want meat from my plate...(annoyed but fun) Don't start your drama...
Jo: Chay is the best....☺️☺️☺️
Macao: What about me?
Jo: you?? The worst...
Macao: No wonder you don't get any girlfriends... You are so annoying...😡😡
Jo: You are the annoying one😡
Chay: Can you guys sit quietly and eat...
Macao: Hii.. P'Kim...
Kim: Hi... This is MC my friend..
Jo: Hiii...
Chay: Hii..
Macao: let me introduce.... I'm Macao this is Chay and this is Jo...
MC: nice to meet you guys.... Do you mind if we join??
Jo: Have a seat.....

(They talk casually for a while...)

MC: Chay... I heard that you are a pretty good musician....
Chay: Nothing much.... Just a hobby...

(Chay acts natural... MC notices that Chay doesn't look at Kim... He is behaving as if there is not a person named Kim here as if he is invisible.. )

(Macao gets a text...)

Macao: He guys we have the swimming tryout this evening....
Jo&Chay: Okay....
MC: tryout??
Jo: we are joining the swimming club they are conducting a tryout to divide the team into beginners and seniors.....
MC: oh... Is it...? Then all the best to you guys....

(MC looks at Kim with an expression saying.."say something you idiot!!")

Kim: All the best guys.... All...the best...Chay...
Chay:(without any expression) thanks....

(After lunch on their way back...)

MC: he seems to hate you...
Kim: I know but he loves me more than that....
MC: really??
Kim: yeah....
MC: okay..☺️(I really wish you are right... After meeting him I don't think it's easy to change his mind...😔)
MC: Do you wanna go and watch their tryout??
Kim: Mm... But I should better not go... What if he gets destracted because of me...
MC: I don't think he fucking cares about you...
Kim: you are right....😔😔
MC: Sorry I...
Kim: it's okay...you are right.... We will go then....
MC: okay....