chapter -31

(After almost 8 months.. In Major Family Mansion... Everyone is chatting happily in the living room... Kim has a big belly now.. Chay has been taking really good care of him... They both have gotten really close...)

Kim: (screaming)Chay!!!
Chay: What happened? What's wrong P'Kim?? Bai  take the car... We have to take him to the hospital.....!!!!!!!!
Kim: Shit!!! It hurts!!!!

(In the hospital... Kim is inside the labour room and everyone is waiting outside for him... They can hear him screaming....)

Kim: Shit!!!! Fuck it hurts!!! Chay!! I'll fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for weeks shit!!!!!! What the hell!!!!!! Fuck you Chay!!!!! Just let me get out of here!!!!! I'll fuck you unconscious!!!!! Fuck!!!!!! It hurts!!!!

(Everyone is hearing Kim's scream.... They don't know whether they should be worried about him or laugh hearing his screams.... At last Macao bursts into laughter and everyone looks at him and holds their laughter even Chay.... Chay gets close to the door...)

Chay: Fine... I'll let you fuck me hard until you are satisfied.... Just be safe both of you

(After some more screaming there is silence... Everyone looks at each other and the door opens and the doctor comes out...)

Chay: How is he doctor?
Dr: Congratulations... It's a boy.. both father and child are healthy...
Kinn: Can we meet them?
Dr: They will be transferred to their room now.. you can meet him there.... He is unconscious.. he will wake up in an hour....
Khun: Thank you Doctor...

(In the room... Kim is awake and there is a small bundle beside him.... Chay's eyes are filled with tears... Kim motions him to come closer... Chay sees their little baby... He gently caresses his cheeks and the baby holds his finger.... Chay takes him in his arms and starts crying.....)

Porsche: Why are you crying baby?
Chay: I'm so happy Hia... See he is our baby.... Your nephew.... Thank you P'Kim... I'm so happy 🥺

(Porsche takes the baby from Chay... Chay kisses Kim's lips.... After a while Chay takes the baby back...)

Pete: Congrats both of you❤️
Chay: Thanks P....

(Chay notices Vegas looking at the baby... He has been silent all this time...)

Chay: P'Vegas... Do you want to hold the baby?
Vegas: Me? I... Do you think it's okay? You know I...
Chay: Why are you struggling? It's your nephew... 
Vegas:  😊😊😊

(Vegas takes the baby in his arms and smiles... Pete looks at Chay and smiles and Chay nodes.... Chay goes to Kim and holds his hand.... Arm and Pol come in with Pheonix and Venice... Vegas shows them the baby... The kids started giggling seeing the baby....)

Khun: So what are you going to name the kid?
Chay: How about Mik?
Kinn: you just said Kim's name backwards... But it's a nice name....
Chay: Waht do you say?(looking at Kim)
Kim: 🥺Are you sure baby?
Chay: Mm....

(Kim gets really happy hearing the name that he started crying.... Chay consoles him....)

Porsche: Look the big baby is crying....
Vegas: Kim... Don't go hard on Chay... Okay?
Kim: What do you mean?
Kinn: We heard you screaming....
Macao: He means not to fuck him so hard that he can't walk fo few weeks....
Everyone:🤣🤣🤣🤣

(After 3 years...... Chay is sleeping in Kim's chest and Kim is staring at Him....)

Chay: What are you staring at?
Kim: At my world
Chay: 😳😳 shut up!!
Kim: You look so beautiful baby.....

(Kim gently squeezes Chay's thighs...)

Chay: P'Kim.... I know what you are up to.... It's early morning.... I don't even remember how many rounds we did last night.... Aren't you tired?
Kim: Tired? When I have such beauty in front of me I'll never be tired baby.....
Mik: What are you talking about?
Kim&Chay:(screaming) Shit!!!!!!

(Kim and Chay were startled seeing their kid by their side...)

Kim: When did you come in?
Mik: When dad called you beauty....
Chay: How many times have I told you to knock on the door and  not to sneak in like this....
Mik: But it's fun to see you guys like this... Look at Pa's blushing... Like a red tomato..😁😁... Cute...
Kim: Yeh he is Cute 😊...
Chay: Shut up both of you😳😳😳😳
Mik: See you are blushing again Pa🤭🤭🤭
Kim: Miky go down and have breakfast with others and tell them we will be late for breakfast....
Mik: huh why?
Kim:(whispers to Mik) Don't you want a little sister?😏😏
Mik:🤩🤩 Okay done 👍👍

(Mik runs towards the door and opens it....)

Mik: dad can I get two little sisters?
Chay: 😳😳😳 what??
Kim: I'll try 😏😏😏😏
Chay: Kim you!!!!

(Mik closes the door and leaves and Kim gets on top of Chay....)

Kim: What did you call me baby? So shall we continue?😏😏

(Kim attacks Chay and Chay starts screaming in pleasure....)

(Mik goes downstairs where everyone is having their breakfast....)

Pete: Mik where are your parents?
Mik: Ohh... They are getting me a little sister...

(Everyone chocks on their food and looks at him in shock....)

Porsche: What did you just say?
Mik: Dad told me to tell you that they won't be having breakfast with us and he said that he is going to get me a little sister.... Actually I want two little sisters....
Vegas:  I just hope he can walk later....😏😏
Macao: I don't think he will be able to walk for weeks....
Venice: Why Uncle?
Pheonix: Is uncle Chay Sick?

(Pete gives a death glare to Vegas and Macao and they shut their mouths...)

Pete: He just has a headache kids.... Finish your breakfast fast I'll take you to school....
Venice, Phoenix, Mik: Okay Pa Pete....

(KimChay room...)

Kim: R u okay baby?
Chay: What do you think? I don't even remember how many rounds we did....
Kim: Chay...
Chay: Yes P'Kim....
Kim: I love you ❤️
Chay: I love you too my big baby.....

*************THE END****************