chapter -6

The contents Maybe+18
It's my Ist time writing like this... Hope you guys will like it.... Please do give me suggestions....

-++++++

(Days pass by Macao and Chay became best friends... Chay introduce Jo to Macao they all became good friends.... The relation between Kim and Chay grew stronger.... Chay started to realise that his feelings for Kim....)

(In his apartment... Kim and Chay are laying on the bed Kim is hugging Chay from behind)

Chay: P'Kim...
Kim: Yeah...
Chay: I'm nervous about my exams tomorrow 😖😖😖
Kim: turn around....  You don't have to be nervous... I know you...you will do great in the exam tomorrow... I'll send you for the exam tomorrow...
Chay: really?😊😊
Kim: Yeah...

(They both look at each other's eyes... Kim leans closer to Chay... Chay's heart starts beating fast.. Kim caresses Chay's cheeks....)

Kim: Of you hate it...tell me to Stop...

(Kim gives a peck on Chay's lip)

Kim: U didn't say anything...then I'll go on...

(Kim pulls him closer and starts kissing him... The gentle kiss turns into a passionate one...)

Kim:(his lips are so soft..I can't control myself... I want to have him full...)

(Kim bites on Chay's lower lip that makes lips apart.. Kim makes use of this moment and Pushes his tongue through his lips and starts exploring his mouth... They both separate due to lack of breath....)

Chay: P'Kim I have exam tomorrow....
Kim: Yeah... You should sleep...We will talk after your exam....
Chay: okay...

(Next day Kim sends Chay for his exams.. After his exam.... Chay sees Kim waiting for him.... He rushes towards him and hugs him tightly....)

Kim: You are jumping like a bunny.... So tell me how was your exams bunny?😊
Chay: Like you said it was great....
Kim: Your exams are over...that means you After you pass this exam you will be my junior in the university...
Chay: yes...😊😊
Kim: Since your exams are over... Let's go... I have something for you...

(Kim brings Chay to his apartment... He has made lunch for them.. after having lunch... Chay is laying on the couch playing with his phone.... Kim goes to him... And pins him on the couch and gets on top of him..)

Chay: P'Kim what are you doing?
Kim: What do you think I'm doing?
Chay: But we...
Kim: You don't like it?
Chay: It not that..I...

(Before Chay could finish Kim kisses him... They start to kiss passionately... Chay's body started to react with Kim's each touch...Kim Stated to touch Chay's body and removed his tshirt and then Kim removed his tshirt...)

Chay: P'Kim wait...
Kim: What is it? R u uncomfortable?
Chay: It's not that...Do you...Do you like me.? I want to do my 1st time with the person whom I love and who loves me...
Kim: Then do you like me...
Chay: I love you P'Kim...

(Kim gets stunned by his reply.. he heart started to beat like crazy....)

Kim: I..I like you to Chay....( Sorry )

(They started Kissing again.... Kim took him in his arms and took him to the bedroom.... Kim removed all the clothes from both of their bodies... He opened the drawer besides the bed and took lube and contoms... Kim started sucking Chay's neck and biting....)

Kim:(he tastes so good...I don't want to leave him...)

(He then grabs his nipples and pinches them gently.. which makes Chay moan... Hearing that Kim get more turned on.. he can feel that Chay is turned on too... He then starts to suck his nipples and gently caresses all his body... Kim starts strocking Chay... Chay can fell all the pleasure forming in his body... Kim takes some lube on his fingers and starts thrusting them in Chay... Kim increases the number of finger and after a few minutes Kim puts on a contom and puts some lube on it and goes near Chay and kisses his forehead...)

Kim: Don't worry I'll be gentle...
Chay: (nodes)

(Kim started sucking Chay's lips and mean time he thrust into him... Chay moans and that makes Kim move faster... They make love....(or lust))