chapter -28

(Kim and Chay haven't talked to each other since that night.....)

(Next day in the afternoon....)

Bai: I got information... They are making their Move tonight....
Chay:🔥🔥It's time for hunting I guess... It's time to make them pay for what they did.....

(At night on a boat shipment site.... There are many people who trafficking youngsters.... They are moving them through shipment in boats.... All the kids are drugged so that they won't fight back.... There is a Thai man who is dressed luxuriously talking to a foreigner....)

Bai: That's Mr. Pat with Charlie....
Chay: how about a blood shower.... Boys let's  take them down and I want Charlie for myself 😈🔥🔥....

(Chay and the men attacked them... There was gun shot and blood everywhere.... Chay took his sword and sliced everyone who dared to attack him..... Everyone was killed....)

Bai:(earpiece) Everyone is killed...
Chay:(earpiece) Any casualty?
Bai:(earpiece) small cuts and wounds nothing major and no deaths....
Chay:(earpiece) take care of injuries and I'll go and meet Mr.Charlie...(evil smile)

(Chay goes to the middle of the site... He sees Charlie hanging on a chin his legs are not touching the ground he is surrounded with Chay's men...)

(English=italics)
Charlie: Who are you😡?
Chay: Me...? You don't know me??
Charlie: No...Why are you meddling in my business???
Chay: (smiles) Oh... right I forgot... No one has ever seen me.... They just know my name....😈😈😈
Charlie: Who the fuck are you?
Chay: Let me introduce.... I'm Tod... The leader of Black clan....😏😈
Charlie:........
Chay: What happened you were cursing just a second ago??😏😏

(Suddenly Chay takes his Sword and slices his chest from his right shoulder to his left abdomen and the blood splashes on Chay's face and clothes..... His body is cut into two and blood is dripping from his boat... Charlie started screaming in pain....)

Chay:🔥🔥 I warned you... How dare you do these to the kids after I told to not to.....??
Charlie: Please give me a chance.... I promise I won't do it.... please...I beg you...
Chay: There is no use begging Charlie... I gave you a chance...😈😈🔥 schmor in der Hölle(rest in hell in German)....

(Saying it.... Chay slices his head off from his body...)

Chay: Let's clean up boys....
Bai:(earpiece) We have a problem....
Chay:(earpiece) what is it?
Bai:(earpiece) Turn around....

(Chay turns around and Stays Still in shock.....)

Chay:...Hia....

(3 hours ago....)

Porsche: Why did you suddenly asked us for a meeting??
Vegas: It's about Pat....
Pete: Pat?
Kinn: He is trafficking kids tonight and we have another information....
Kim: What is it?
Vegas: We got a information that Tod is going to be their....
Porsche: Tod? You mean Black clan?
Kinn: Yes...
Pete: no one has seen him before... Will we get to see him?
Kim: Let's go and find out shall we....

(Flashback ends)

(Present time...)

Chay:...Hia....

(Chay is shocked seeing... His brother and Kinn, VegasPete, Arm Macao, Pol and Kim in front of him..... Chay takes a deep breath....Bai is standing beside them with his head down.... )

Chay: When did you guys came?
Vegas:  When you and Charlie started talking.....
Chay: So you heard everything.....
Kinn: Yes....
Chay: Hia...I...

(Porsche is shivering because of anger)

Porsche:When did you start this?
Chay: Since I went Aboard....
Porsche: Why?
Khun: Because of me.....

(Everyone looks at Khun who is coming in their direction....)

Kinn: what??
Khun: I was the one who asked him to do it...(Khun explained everything)
Chay: It's not him.... Before he told me about it.... I was involved in it... I was going to kill them who dare to hurt my family.... Then Khun came to me... He introduced Bai to me.... But i already had my team and Bai was already in it... Khun didn't know about it....
Khun: What?
Bai: It's true...
Porsche: But why... And when did you become like this...??
Chay: I was always like this Hia... But I never showed anyone this side of me.... But I stopped it... Then you became a part of this family.... And I choose to be back.... I'm sorry guys....

(Chay looks at Kim who is silent all this while and staring at Chay with his teary eyes)

Chay:(looking at Kim) I'm not the person who you think I am.... I kept my identity hidden all this time because I didn't want to get my things involved with the family...... Don't worry I won't get myself involved with family.... I'll be leaving in early flight tomorrow...

(Chay turns to leave.... But suddenly someone grabs him from behind and turns and faces Porache and the next thing he feels is a hard slap on his face.....)

Porsche: How dare you Leave??? You are grounded..... Arm, Pol take both of them back and lock both Chay and Bai in their rooms.... You guys are not allowed to leave the room until I say...
Chay: Hia...I..
Porache: I don't want to hear anything.... Shut up and go with them....
Chay: Okay.... Boys take care of this and continue your work.... Deal with the things until I'm back.... Alex will be incharge till then.... And take care of their injuries...
Alex: Yes Sir!!
Chay: Bai... Let's go....