chapter -14

(At Yok's bar)

( Kim enters the bar and sees Chay sitting on top of the bar counter in the entrance.... Chay looks at him.... Kim notices Chay.... Chay is only wearing a black jeans and his upper half is naked and he is playing on his phone without giving Kim any attention...)

Kim:(do you even hate looking at me?)
Chay: Sorry... The bar is closed...
Kim: I'm not here to drink...
Chay: Sorry I'm busy.... Not in the mood to entertain coustomers... So you can leave...
Kim: I'm not leaving...
Chay: I'm expecting guests.... Since you don't want to leave suit yourself....

(Chay gets down from the counter and grabs a bottle of whiskey and pours it in a glass and takes a sip.... Ignoring Kim who is standing there.... Kim notices the tattoos on Chay's back below his neck and one on his arms..)

Kim: When did you got these tattoos..?
Chay: It doesn't concern you....

(There is a black butterfly on his back below the neck... And a phoenix tattoo on his arm just like the one Porsche has
Black butterfly-( it's a portrayal of hope for overcoming horrible, obstacles,pain and freedom from emotional disasters..)

( Suddenly the door opens and a dozen of guys entres the bar.... Kim & Chay look at them. Chay smirks 😏 looking at them..)

Chay:😊😏 welcome... What would you guys like to have?
Guy: you!
Chay: Sorry but i don't think it's possible 😏
Guy: we will see...

(The guys approaches Chay and Kim comes in between...)

Kim: 🔥You dare lay a finger on him...

( One of the guys raises his hand to punch Kim but before he could punch... Chay lands a kick on his chest....)

Chay: Hey you asshole... I'm tired waiting for you guys... I want to take a shower... So let's get it done real quick 😈😏...

(Everyone looks at each other and then on Chay with anger... Even Kim looks at Chay surprised by his change....)

(The guys attack Chay and Kim... Both of them kick their Asses... After beating them up Kim looks at Chay...)

Kim: (His eyes are dark there is no emotion.. it's like a black hole... I've never seen him like this before...)
Chay: Huh😮‍💨 it's done.... I wil take a bath then....

(Chay looks at Kim their eyes lock with each other... Chay ignores him and grabs the bottle of whiskey and pours himself another short and he drinks and then lights a cigarette and turns to go inside and stops in the middle...)

Chay: Close the door when you leave....

(Chay goes inside without saying anything.... Kim looks at him leaving and closea the door and takes a cigarette and smokes outside...)

(Chay looks outside from the window and sees him smoking there.....)

Chay: Bastard!

(Chay gets a towel and gets in the bathroom...)

(After a few days....)

( The war between the families is over and Korn and Kan both the leaders died in the war..... Porsche is taking Chay to Visit Vegas and Pete in the hospital...)

(In the Hospital....)

Pete: You guys are here....☺️
Porsche: How is he doing?
Pete: Better...☺️

(The door opens and Macao comes in...)

Mac: P'Pete I've bought foo..... Chay?
Chay: Macao?

(Porsche and Pete look at each other confused....)

Pete: You guys know each other?
Chay: We are friends and school mates...
Porsche: I didn't know that.... I just thought both of them are of same age and Macao will be happy to get a company So I bought Chay...
Pete: Since you guys are friends take care of each other....
Macao & Chay: Sure.. 😊
Chay: Hia... You said we are cousins right? That means Mac and I are cousins too...
Porsche: Yeah...
Chay: Mac... My dear cousin... How about having an icecream 😏
Mac: Really? Icecream? You are addicted to it...
Chay: You don't wanna come😒? Since you don't like it I'll go and have some myself 🙄...
Mac: Who said I don't like it.... Let's go..😅😊☺️
Chay: We will be back soon....bye Hia bye P'Pete...

(After they left....)

Pete: It's good that you bought Chay... I was worried about Macao... He had to go through all of these...
Porsche: Do worry he is a strong and mature kid... He will be all right... I'm happy that they are really good friends...
Pete: me too...