chapter -11

(Chay goes back to his house and goes to the bathroom he opens the shower and stays in it without removing his clothes.. he starts crying.... He grabs his left chest tightly... He feels immense pain in his... It's like he is going to die... He cries heavily... He removes his clothes and starts scrubbing his body harshly... He feels disgusting remembering.. Kim's touch and thinking about his asshole friends who touched him.... He scrubs so hard that his skin turned red and started to sting....)

(Chay came out of the shower after 2-3 hours... He looked at his phone and saw his brother's pic...he realised that he is the only person who truly loved him... He lied but it was to keep him safe...)

(Next morning at Kim's apartment... Kim couldn't sleep last night because of the things that happened yesterday... He opens the door to leave and he sees a guitar by the side of his door...he picks it up and notices a letter by the side..)

Letter: This is the guitar you gave me... I'm returning it... We don't have anything to do with each other.. we don't owe each other anything.... Just stay the fuck away from me now on...

(Kim's eyes fill with tears without him realising it...)

(Meanwhile Chay texted his brother to meet him in a club at 8.00)

(At the club)

Porsche: why did you ask me to come here?
Chay: Didn't you want to talk?
Porsche: Don't tell me you started drinking?
Chay: I told you I'll officially start drinking when I'm an adult and my 1st drink will be with you..
Porsche: I know... Here you go... Your b'day gift...
Chay: I thought you forgot that it's my b'day today...
Porsche: How can I forget my baby brother's b'day....
Chay: Thanks P... Now tell me... What do you want to talk about?
Porsche: I'm sorry... For leaving you like that and for lying about the job and all....
Chay: Mm.. So if I tell you to quit your job and come back home will you do it?
Porsche: I...I like Kin.. we are dating...
Chay: So...what are you trying to say?
Porsche: Chay can you let me take care of him just like you... I promise I'll never leave you alone... You will always be my dear brother.. I can't live without you in my life and... I just... I just don't know when but I really like him....I don't think I'll be able to live without him too...
Chay: Does he love you?.
Porsche: he does... He talked with his family and they are happy about our relationship....
Chay: P I'll never oppose your happiness...
Porsche: you mean...
Chay: yeah... Just be happy... If he dares to hurt you I'll deal with him...

( Porsche hugs Chay tightly and kisses all over his face...)

Porsche: Thank you Chay...thank you for accepting me...
Chay: what are you saying...? You are my brother... I love you... I'll do anything for your happiness P...
Porsche:mmm. I love you too...
Chay: So now let's order some drinks... Like I promised My 1st drink will be with you....
Porsche: okay....😊😊