chapter -30

(On the way to the gym)

Bai: Are you sure about this?
Chay: Yep.. after this I will talk with P'Kim...
Bai: by the way, he looks tired... I think he has been skipping sleep...
Chay: Me too... It's because of me.. today I'll solve everything....
Bai: Hey... He is tired because of that?
Chay: What do you mean?
Bai: You fucked him... Didn't you? I think he is pregnant....😁😁😁😁
Chay: Fuck you Bai!! You want to know? Let me fuck you and we will se if you will get pregnant or not... Want to try?😈😈
Bai: No...Please...🥺 I like fucking others not getting fucked....
Bai&Chay: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(In the gym everyone is ready to watch the fight between Chay and Vegas... Both of them have entered the ring... Vegas is wearing a white shorts and Chay is wearing a black shorts... Both of them have taken positions...)
Arm: There will be 3 rounds of 3 minutes each... The one who has more points will win... There are no rules... You guys can use any form of martial arts.....
Vegas: All the best kid... I'll try not to hurt you much....
Chay: I told you P'.... Don't go easy on me... Fight like you always do... You don't want to lose to a kid in front of your love right?😏😏😏
Vegas: We will see who is going to lose, brat....😏
(Chay goes near Kim)
Chay: After this fight... We will talk... Please wait for me...
Kim:(nods) All the best...
Chay:😊 thanks...
(They both entered the ring... They both are in defence positions... Chay attacks first but Vegas dodges it and attacks Chay and lands a punch on his stomach..)

Vegas: You okay kid?
Chay: 😏
(Chay suddenly gets Vegas off guard and lands a hard punch on his face and he lands another flying kick on his stomach and he falls down with pain....)

Chay: I told you... Be aware of me... Do your best P'Vegas... Don't make the same mistake by going easy on me....😏

(Outside the ring)

Porsche: I never knew he was so good at fighting...
Bai: It's not even his half strength.... He is holding back...
Kinn: what do you mean?
Bai: If he uses all power he will kill him.... Chay sees Khun Vegas, the same way he sees you and Khun Pete... As his hia... So he won't hurt him.... He will win but he won't hurt him....

(Everyone looks at each other)

Bai: You don't trust me? Did you guys forget that the person in front of you is not your baby Chay... That is Tod.... The grim reaper 😈 You have heard his stories right...??

(Vegas gets up and attacks Chay but he dodges them all... Same goes for Chay he attacks and Vegas dodges them.... The 1st 2 rounds went like that....)

Arm: It's the last round... Go!!

(Vegas attacks Chay and he dodges... Vegas tries to Kick him in the face but Chay dodges it and grabs his leg...)

Chay: Wrong Move P'....

(Chay lifts him up and smashes him hard on the floor and locks him from behind.... Vegas tried to unlock it but he couldn't.... Vegas starts losing his breath... He tries his best to break the lock but he couldn't... He was about to faint and then Chay released him... He breathes heavily..)

Chay: You okay? Calm down... Take breath...

(The doctor gets in the ring and checks both of them... After that he leaves and Vegas gets up and goes to Chay...)

Vegas: You won kid..... Not bad.. you are quite good... But... don't think that I admit my defeat we will fight again....😏😏😏
Chay: Sure why not....😊😊

(They both got out of the ring... Chay goes to Porsche...)

Chay: Hia... Can you forgive me now?
Porsche: Are you sure you won't leave your position?
Chay: mm... It's my duty Hia...

(Porsche hugs Chay.... )

Porsche: Fine I forgive you.... Take care of yourself okay?
Chay: 🥺🥺 Thanks Hia.....

(Chay looks at Kim and goes near him... Everyone is looking at them....)

Chay: You know everything now... I'm not that naive kid you once knew... My hands are stained with blood.... Are you okay to have me in your life?
Porsche: Chay... What do you mean?😡
Bai: Khun Porsche... Please... Let them talk... I promise I'll tell you everything.... One thing I want to tell you is that both of them love each other..... Please wait...
Kinn: Porsche... Calm down.... We can talk later... Let them talk.....
Kim: Chay, I'm not a saint.... I broke your heart, I treated you so bad... But yet you are still by my side.... And I told you I love you... The only thing I care about is you... And our love.... I will love you till the end.... Even if you don't love me... I will still love you.... I promise Chay....
Chay:🥺🥺 Thank you P'Kim for loving me.... I love you too....
Kim:🥺 I love you more baby ❤️
Porsche: What the hell is going on?
Chay: Hia... I'll tell you everything.... Not just you... Everyone.... Actually I knew him way before you brought me to this family.... We were dating and then we broke up because of some things.... But we still loved each other.... Please Hia... I love him.... Let us be together...
Porsche: No...I...what about you? Your safety?
Bai: You forgot...? He is Tod.... He has more enemies than Theerapanyakun's I guess.... So being with Kim is best.... Because he will kill anyone who harms Chay....
Pete: He is right Porsche....
Vegas: Let them be.... He is an adult... He knows what he wants Porsche.....
Kinn: They are happy together Porsche...
Khun: I know my brother is an idiot but Let them be Porsche...

(Everyone looks at Kim and Chay but suddenly Kim faints and Chay catches him.... Everyone gathers around him....)

Chay: P'Kim.... Open your eyes... What happened? P'Kim..... Someone please call the doctor...
Kinn: Get the doctor....
BG: Yes sir!
BG: He hasn't been feeling well lately.... He has been vomiting frequently....
Khun: Is he pregnant or what?
(Chay and Bai look at each other.... They shift him to a room and the doctor checks on him.... The doctor comes out...)

Chay: How is he doctor?
Dr: He is fine... He fainted because of stress... And...
Kinn: And what doctor?
Dr: He....He is pregnant....
Everyone: WHAT?!!!!!
Bai: Shit!! (Bai looks at Chay)
Khun: Did I jinx it?

(Everyone is shocked.... They are looking at each other....)

Kinn: doctor can we meet him?
Dr: Sure go ahead....

(They went inside.... Kim looks at them and he blushes.... He is all red... Chay gets near him and holds his hand....)

Kinn: The doctor told you right?
Vegas: So who is the father?

(Kim looks at Chay...)

Chay: It's mine...😳😳
Khun: What?!!! You fucked Kim!!!

(Everyone starts laughing....)

Vegas: But how? I mean... I thought you are the top but...??? Chay you really are wonderful... You made the great Kimhan pregnant....
Kim: Get the fuck out of here!!!
Everyone: 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Chay: Hia... About what we talked earlier...? He is carrying my child Hia.... Your nephew....
Porsche: Fine.... But if you ever make my brother or my nephew sad... I'll slice your head off...
Kim: I won't...
Chay: Thanks Hia....
Pete: Let's give them privacy.... The soon to be parents need to talk.... Let's go... Come on everyone.....

(They all left the room.... Chay caresses Kim's belly....)

Chay: You okay?
Kim: mmm...
Chay: Are you sad because you are pregnant?
Kim: I'm not... Actually I am really happy.... I have you and we are going to have a baby.... We are going to have a complete family..... There is nothing more I could wish for.... I'm really happy Chay..... Thank you for coming to my life Chay....
Chay: I love you P'Kim....
Kim: I love you too my baby....