chapter - 20

(After a few days.... On call)

Kin: hlo.. Chay...
Chay: yeh P'
Kin: Actually I need your help....
Chay: What is it.?

(After some time...)

Chay: Okay.... I'll be there in the weekend....
Kin: okay.... thanks for your help Chay...
Chay: I'm happy to help you P' bye....
Kin: bye Chay....

(During the weekend... In the Main family's house.... Everyone is present there... Including Main family and Minor Family.... Porsche invited everyone for a surprise.... Everyone is sitting on the dining table... Kin is sitting in the middle on his left side Porsche then Pete, Vegas , Macao and Chay and Venice on Chay's lap... On the left side of Kin, Tankun, Dr.Top, Kim then Arm and Pol besides them....)

Khun: Everyones here are you guys going to tell us about you Surprise??

(Kinn looks at Porsche and nodes.... Kinn holds Porsche's hand...)

Kinn: We...
Porsche: We are going to be parents....
Pete,Khun: What?
Chay: What do you mean Hia?
Kinn: After seeing Venice we also thought about having a child and we found a person to carry our child....
Porsche: There were some complection about the pregnancy so we didn't tell anyone yet but now it's healthy...
Pete: How old is he?
Porsche: 2 month's...
Khun: Yeh.... I'm going to be an uncle again!!!!! Let's party...
Chay: hia.... Can you come with me for a sec?
Porsche: Is there something worng Chay?
Chay: Nothing... I just wanna talk with you... P'Pete... Can I take Venice with me?
Pete: Sure..
Porsche: okay..

(Porsche and Chay goes to Chay's room..)

Porsche: Chay.... What is it?
Chay: Hia.... R u sure Kinn is the one?
Porsche: You mean...
Chay: The one you want to spend your rest of your life with
Porsche: I love him Chay... And he loves me to.. and the baby.... He is the sing of our love....
Chay: Mm... I.... I'm worried about you..
Porsche: I know....
Chay: it's dangerous.... I'm worried about your safety but.... As long as you are happy I'll support you brother....
Porsche: (pecks on Chay's cheek) thank you Chay...
Chay: Then after a few months I'm going to be an uncle....
Porsche: yes you are...
Chay: Our family is getting bigger.... I'm really happy Hia....
Porsche: me too...

(Chay gets a text..)

Chay: Let go then.... Everyone is waiting for us... Let's go baby...

( Chay carries Venice and he giggles in his arms... 3 of them went downstairs... )

Porsche: Where is Kinn?
Kin: Here....

(Porsche looks behind him and sees Kinn in a red suit with black shirt and the 1st few buttons opened....( He looks damn hot...) Kin gets close to Porsche and holds both of his hands together....)

Porsche: Kinn...
Kin: Porsche.... Meeting you is one of the best thing happened in my life.... We have been through many ups and downs together and you were always there as my biggest support.... Now we are going to be Parents... There is nothing that could make me more happy..... I want you to be by my side for the rest of my life....

(Tears started to flow from Porsche's cheeks.... Kinn kneels down and gets a ring box from his pocket and opens it... There is a silver ring.. there is an engraving inside it..." Yours forever... Kinn♡ " )

Kin: Porsche.. Will you marry me?
Porsche: of course you asshole.... I'll marry you....

(Porsche pulls Him into a Kiss.... Chay covers Venice's eyes..... They Kiss deepens and they started kissing passionately....)

Khun:(with a weird face) Ohh.... You guys.... There are others here..... Don't make out here.... Go to your bedroom....

(They pull apart from the kiss...)

Porsche: 😳😳😳😳 let's.... Let's... Go and eat... Let's... Go..

(Kinn hugs Porsche from behind and gives a sniff kis on his neck...)

Kin: I love you...
Porsche: I love you too....

(Pete looks at them affectionately.... Vegas notices that.... And pulls Pete by his Waist and hugs him....)

Vegas: what is it babe?
Pete: Nothing.... Just they look so happy.... After the baby is born they will be a complete family....
Vegas: we are also a family...
Pete: Yes.... I'm so happy to have you Vegas.... I love you...
Vegas: I love you too my love.....

(Vegas pecks on Pete's lips....)

Macao: Are you guys done?😁😏😏
Vegas: If you were not my brother.... You would have been long dead....
Macao: P'Pete... Hia is bulling me...
Pete: Vegas!!....
Vegas:...... Fine.... Lets go now....

(Everyone sat together and enjoyed there food..... Kim was thinking about the things happened....)

Kim:( how nice it would be if Chay and I could be like this.... And get married...)

(Looks at Chay.... Chay doesn't even mind him.... )

Kim:( Will you forgive me Chay? Can we be together like before?🥺🥺)