chapter -7

( They started spending more time together... They were living together Sometimes at Kim's apartment or sometimes at Chay's house..... )

(after 2 weeks....)

(Kim&Chay are in Chay's house... Chay wakes up and prepares breakfast... Kim comes and hugs Chay and gives a kiss on his neck...)

Chay: The breakfast is ready... Let's eat..
Kim: okay...
Chay: P'Kim... Can I tell my brother about our relationship.? I know you are not ready to open up but.. i don't want my brother to find out his own..
Kim: Chay.. I'm not ready...
Chay: Okay...take your time...we will talk about this later....
Kim: (I have to end things quickly.... I've never been with someone like this after I slept with them...but him... I'm not satisfied... I want more and more... No this shouldn't go on.... I'll end this soon... Sorry Chay for hunting you down...)

(The door Bell rings...)

Chay: I'll go and check...

(There is some loud noise from outside..Kim rushes outside and he sees Chay fighting with some 9-10 guys..)

Kim: Chay!! (how can he fight like this? I never knew he is thus good at fighting..)

(Kim rushes towards them and beats them down.... Both Chay and Kim smashed most of them... Suddenly one of them attacks Kim from behind and hits hard on Kim's head with a flower pot... Kim grabs his head and falls down... He can hear Chay screaming his name....)

Chay: P'Kim!!! 💔

(One of them Takes a pocket knife.. Kim's visions are blurry but he can hear their voices..)

Guy: Hey you kid... You better come with us obediently or else we will slice his throat apart right in front of you...
Chay: No don't!!! I'll come... I'll come with you guys...

(Kim can feel the Pain and sadness in Chay's voice... Suddenly some of them grab Chay from behind and inject some drugs into him... He falls on the ground unconscious)

(After some time Kim comes back to his senses and he calls his bodyguard..)

Kim: Find me Chay's location right now..
BG: okay sir..

(Kim gets a call from his older brother Kin..)

Kim: hlo..
Kin: I need your help...
Kim: I can't I'm busy...
Kin: Porsche's brother is kidnapped...
Kim: Porsche?
Kin: He is my boyfriend... His brother Chay... has been kidnapped...
Kim: Chay?
Kin: I have sent you the location...come there Quickly....
Kim:(is it you Chay?)

(Kim,Kin and Porsche reaches there and rescues Chay... Chay is laying unconscious... He regains consciousness after an hour...)

Chay: Hia?

(Porsche hugs Chay tightly and Chay hugs him back....tears started flowing from his eyes.... because he missed his brother so much....)

Chay: hia what is going on here?

(Porsche explained everything to him)

Chay: So you lied to me...
Porache: Chay i didn't mean to...

(Chay is furious and tears are dropping from his eyes...)

Chay: You fucking lied to me.. How can you do this to me.... You are my brother my only family... I trusted you and you just left me... And for that house? You are the only family I have that house is nothing compared to your safety...
Porsche: Chay I..
Chay: Do you know how I have been? You abandoned me... I was so lonely in that house without you...💔💔 Why would you care right? I'm just a burden to you I have always been a burden to.. I shouldn't have been born... You could have just killed me or asked me to kill myself...

(Before he could finish... Porsche Land a hard slap on his face... After Slapping him he realises what he has done)

Porsche: Chay I..I didn't mean to..
Chay: I'm leaving..

( Chay leaves... Kim was hiding and hearing their conversation... He felt sad seeing Chay in this condition...)