chapter -29

(Chay and Bai were taken to their rooms.... Both of their phones and other electronics including the TV were removed from their rooms.... They were not allowed to use the phone. They were grounded.... It was all Porsche's order, who would dare to go against him.... Porsche hasn't talked to Chay since then.... Kim tried to talk to Chay but, Chay was not ready to talk to him... Days passed by Chay and Bai used to work out together or just lay down somewhere and talk because they were bored to death..... Alex used to inform them about the details through Arm...)

(After 3 weeks... Kinnporsche room... Porsche is sitting on the couch... Kinn came to the room and sat beside him)

Kinn: Porsche... Baby... You okay?
Porsche: I'm fine...
Kinn: Can we talk?
Porsche: What?
Kinn: about Chay...
Porsche: what about him?
Kinn: 😮‍💨😮‍💨 Aren't you going to talk to him? Look he has been trying to talk to you about you are avoiding him....
Porsche: I know....😮‍💨 I just don't know what to say.... I still can't believe my baby brother is Tod and he killed someone in front of me.... And he lied to me...and kept it from me... And I...I slapped him....
Kinn: I know how you feel.... No one thought this would happen... About lieing to you... Didn't we do the same..? We lied to him when you came here to work.... To protect him.... That's what he did to.... He did this to protect you.. protect us...his family....
Porsche: Mm...(Porsche is looking down)
Kinn: So??
Porsche: I'll talk to him...

(After a While Chay and Bai comes to the meeting room... Everyone is present there..)

Chay: You asked for me?
Kinn: Come here.... Sit...
Chay: Hia... I...
Porsche: Did it hurt?
Chay: Huh?
Porsche: I slapped you...
Chay: No..it doesn't...
Chay: Hia... I'm sorry... Can you talk to me...?
Porsche: Okay I will... But can you stop doing it...?
Chay: Sorry Hia...I can't.. they are now my family... And there are things I need to do... Sorry I can't he... It's what I choose to do... I have to and I will do it...
Kinn: You really are talking like a Leader Chay...
Porsche: Fine.... But If you want me to forgive you... You have to make me believe that you are strong..
Chay: How?
Porsche: Compete against me... 1 on 1 combat...
Chay: No..I can't...
Pete: Why?
Bai: He won't hurt his Hia....
Chay: No matter what... I won't... I can't hurt you....
Vegas: Then how about me?
Kinn: You?
Vegas: What?? Do you think I'm weak?
Porsche: I agree.... He is good... We are on the same level....
Bai: You sure🤨😒? (Looking at Vegas)
Vegas: What do mean kid?😡
Chay: Okay....
Vegas: Don't worry Chay... I won't hurt you....
Chay: No... Don't be like this.... Give your best... I don't like a game like that...
Vegas: Okay... Remember you asked for it...😏😏😏
Bai:(in a low voice)You should be worried about yourself....
Pete: You said anything??
Bai: Nothing.... Just take care of your husband....