chapter -27

(mature content ahead.... 18+... My writing may not be that good.. I'll try my best...)

**********

Chay: Fine... I'll let you fuck me... But just one round... After that we will exchange our roles whether you like it or not... Deal?
Kim: I will do anything you say...

(Chay kisses him and Kim loses control over him self and devours Chay... Kim checks the cupboard....)

Kim: There is no contom...
Chay: Just fuck me raw....

(Both of their lust takes control over themselves... Kim makes Chay ready and applies lube on his length and slowly gets inside him... Chay moans hearing it Kim gets more turned on.... Chay tells him to move... After a few minutes they both become a moaning mess.... And they both came.... Kim falls on top of Chay and both of them are panting...)

Chay: 😈😈😈It's not over yet...

(Chay gets on top of Kim and gets his belt and ties Kim's hand to the headboard...)

Kim: What are you going to do?
Chay: I'm going to fuck you baby.... Just relax so that you won't get hurt... I'll try to be gentle....

(Chay starts kissing Kim faces and then bites hus lower lip and suck on it... Then he places a kiss on his neck and starts biting on it leaving marks... Kim moans on pleasure.... Then he starts sucking on his left nipple and squeezes the other with his left hand.... Kim moans louder...)

Kim: harder....
Chay: beg me.....
Kim: harder.... Please....
Chay: sure....

(Chay starts sucking and biting and squeezing harder... Kim moans in pleasure... While doing it Chay slips his right hand downwards and gets a hold on Kim's length Kim flinches on the touch... Chay teases his length by caressing his head... And gently starts stroking it....)

Kim:Ah... faster...ah..ah... faster...
Chay: what did I say before??
Kim: Please Chay.....faster.... faster....

(Chay increases his speed... Kim is overwhelmed with the pleasure of his nipples and length...)

Kim: I'm... going....to...
Chay: Come for me baby......

(Kim comes over Chay's hand and becomes a panting mess....)

Chay: The fun has just begun...😈

(Chay flips Kim and makes him lay on his stomach....)

Chay: lift your ass up...

(Kim does as he says...)

Chay:(seductive) Spread your legs for me baby....

(Just hearing his voice turns him on again....)

Chay: you know what I am going to do right? So just relax.... So have a really nice ass...

(Chay smacks on his ass.. which earns him a moan from Kim)

Chay: You like it rough don't you?

(Chay applies a good amount of lube in Kim's entrance and on his fingers and slips one finger inside him...)

Kim: ahh....
Chay: You are so tight...just relax okay...

(Chay kisses on his neck and with his other hand he starts stroking Kim's length faster... Kim gets carried out because of the fast sensation... Meanwhile Chay slips another finger inside him and starts thrusting and then another finger and makes Kim ready to take him..... Chay lets go of Kim's length...)

Chay: I'm going to enter you okay? Relax..

(Chay enters Kim....)

Kim: It....hurts...
Chay: It's going to be okay.... You are so tight... Just relax okay.....

(After sometime Kim gets adjusted to Chay's length...)

Chay: Can I go on?
Kim: (nods)
Chay: I want words.....
Kim: Go on....

(Chay starts thrusting... At first it hurt but then Kim started feeling pleasure at a point.... Kim moans loudly... Chay realizes it and keeps hitting that spot...)

Kim: I'm... going to come...
Chay: wait for me...

(Chay starts stroking Kim's length with one hand while thrusting into him... In the end both of them came..... Chay lays down next to Kim... Both of them are breathing heavily....)

Chay: It's just the Start baby...😏😈 You made the deal with the devil.....

(They made out the whole night..... Next day in the morning.... Kim's Room... Kim wakes up with a heavy headache...)

Kim: ahh... This fucking headache....

(He realises someone is hugging him... He finds Chay sleeping next to him Naked.... He then remembers the events that happened last night... Kim turns red thinking of how he behaved last night... He then looks at Chay and he feels warm.... The warmth he longed for....at last it is here... Kim hugs Chay...)

Chay: you awake?
Kim: mm...let's sleep for a bit more...
Chay: I'm going...
Kim: Chay...baby wait...
Chay: Don't think that after last night we are together or something like that.... It was just lust.... We both wanted it.....there is nothing more....
Kim: but...Chay... Can't you give me a chance?
Chay: P'Kim I am not the kid you used to know....
Kim: please Chay... I can't live without you... I beg you please....
Chay: It was your 1st time so you will be having difficulty to walk.... Take care of yourself....
Kim: Chay....
Chay: we will talk later....

(After saying it Chay wears his clothes and leaves his room....)

Kim: Okay.... We will talk Chay... I won't let you go this time Chay.... I will never let you go Chay....

(In Chay's Room..)

Chay: what are you doing here?
Bai: R u tired after last night?😏😏
Chay: Fuck off!!!
Bai: Then what now? R u going to accept him?
Chay: I don't know....
Bai: Chay... You have never moved on from him.... As far as I can see he is sincere.... It's up to you Chay.... You can make the decision....
Chay: I know he is changed but... You know what we are doing now.... We he accept a person like me?
Bai: He will.... I guess.... Because he likes you so much....
Chay: Let's get the things done soon.... After that I'll tell them about my identity... Then we will see....
Bai: Mm... I'll support you as long as you are happy...
Chay: Thanks Bai for being there for me....
Bai: Then you should raise my Pay....
Chay: Dream on...