chapter -10

(After a while Chay came out of that room...his clothes were a mess...there were some red marks on his neck...his hair was in a mess and there was a wound on his right hand and blood was dripping from his fingers.... There were traces of tears in his cheeks.. he was about to leave and he saw Kim walking towards him.... Kim saw Chay and was stunned he ran towards him...)

Kim: What happened? Why do you look like a mess?

(Kim notices the marks on his neck....it makes him angry...)

Kim: Where the hell did you get these marks? Did you cheat on me?

(Kim was shouting in anger but Chay Didn't reply he just kept looking at the person in front of him...)

Kim: I'm asking you dammit!!!

(Chay starts laughing heavily... He couldn't control himself from laughing..)

Chay: I'm such an idiot... P'Kim I know everything... who are you trying to fool with this worried expression?
Kim:(confused)😡 what are you saying?(has he lost his mind?? what's with him)
Chay:.. Your friends...they told me everything...

(Kim was shocked..he didn't know that to say..)

Chay:..oh..to be more precise you told me everything yourself.... Your friends wanted to have fun with me...they told me I'm your toy... I didn't believe it... So i asked them to call you... They conversation you had with them.. I was there hearing ever word you said...
Kim: So you know everything....
Chay: (laughs) Yeah... I'm such a idiot... I still hoped you would say something... But you just replied saying "you know everything".
Kim: Since you know everything... There is no point lieing (with a proud face and a smirk 😏)
Chay:(laughs) now I really feel pathetic... How did I fall in love with someone like you..?So I guess this is the end for us... P'Kim we are done..

(Chay walks towards him and Slaps him real hard on his face...and walks past him...and Stops..with his back is facing Kim.)

Chay: let me ask you one last question..If you could answer it honestly... Have you ever loved me?
Kim: I'm sorry....
Chay: (chuckles) by the way...your friends are waiting for you in that room... You should hurry...They wanted to have a taste of me and I let them have a taste..😏😏

(Chay turns and faces Kim while saying this and licks his lip and Chay leaves.... Seeing him leave Kim feels like he lost something close to him,he feels like he lost one part of his body.... He then remembers his last words and goes inside that room...)

Kim: what the heck!!!??

(Kim sees his friends beaten up like pulp. Kim grabs one of them and asks what happened.. they explain everything..)

Tee: he promised to cooperate with us if we call you...
No: we did as he said... after that he was in a dilemma and when we started to have fun with him he came back to his senses and beated the hell out of us... We didn't know he is this damn strong....
Jj: take us to a hospital... I can't bear this Pain...

(After hearing all these Kim starts flaring up... He grabs No by his collar..)

Kim:🔥🔥 How dare you? How dare you do this to him?

(His eyes were filled with anger and hatred....)

Tee:(scared 😨) What's with you? Isn't he just your toy? It's not the 1st time we are having fun with someone you already slept with? You have also slept with the people who already slept with us..then why are you making a fuss??

(Kim is back to his senses...he realises what they said is true... But he can't avoid the feelings he is having inside him... It's burning him from inside)