chapter -5

( Kim takes him to his studio..)

Chay: What is this place...?(Excited)
Kim: It's my studio...
Chay: it's beautiful...
Kim: Do you like it?
Chay: yeah...
Kim: you can come here whenever you want....
Chay: really??
Kim: yeah...

(Chay is looking at all the instruments and roaming around the studio excitedly....)

Kim: (he looks so cute..If he continues his cuteness I won't be able to hold back... I have to make my moves fast...)

(Kim starts teaching Chay... He learns fast and Kim is impressed by his performance....)

Kim: it's pretty late...
Chay: Yeah...then I should leave now.. see you later
Kim: Wait. Just stay with me tonight...
Chay: huh?
Kim: It's late and my apartment is just next door... You can just stay here...
Chay: I...
Kim: just come with me...

(Kim drags him into his apartment... And takes him into his room)

Kim: there is they bathroom.. have a shower I'll get some clothes for you...
Chay: okay...

(Chy gets into the bathroom and Kim gets clothes for him... After some time Chay comes out from the Bathroom wearing just a towel...Kim is stunned seeing him half naked...His pale skin colour with a light blush on it and a really nice figure with a pretty waist line and a few abs...)

Chay: Kim...Kim..
Kim: yeah.. ohh..here is your clothes...
Chay: thanks..
Kim: Let's go to sleep after having dinner....
Chay: Where am I sleeping?
Kim: In this room...
Chay: What about you?
Kim: this room...
Chay: huh?

(chay starts blushing)

Chay: I don't want to disturb your sleep.. I'll sleep on the couch...
Kim: I don't mind... We can sleep together...
Chay: No..I...
Kim: No more discussion... Come let's have dinner...

( After dinner they both go to bed together.... After laying down for some time... Kim turns towards Chay and hugs him gently... Chay gets shocked..)

Chay: P'Kim...
Kim: Just let me stay like this... U don't like it? Do u mind?
Chay: good night....
Kim: Good night....( It feels so warm hugging him like this... I want to hug him like this forever....wait what did I just?? Forever? It's not gonna happen...)

(This continued for the next few days... Sometimes Kim goes to Chay's house and sometimes he goes to Kim's apartment... They got closer.....)

(At school Chay was walking in the corridor when he reaches the stairs he sees some kids arguing upstairs in the steps... Suddenly one of them pushes the other... He falls from the stairs... Before he could fall down and hit his head... Chay got him....He falls over Chay...)

Chay: r u okay?
Macao: I'm.. what about you?
Chay: I'm okay...(it's him.. that guy in the canteen) what is your name?
Macao: My name is Macao...
Chay: Hi I'm Chay...
Macao: You have a wound on your elbow.. Let's get it treated..
Chay: it's nothing serious...
Macao: come with me...

(He drags him to the infarmacy)

Chay: are you okay? Why did they push you?
Macao: nothing.. just a small fight..
Chay: okay...
Macao: aren't you scared of me?
Chay: Y should I be?
Macao: No one in this school talks to me they are scared of me because of my family...
Chay: I think you are a nice guy and I don't agree with them judging you because of your family...
Macao: y do u think I am a nice guy?
Chay: because.... You are handsome...

(They both laughs together..😁😁)

Chay: Let's be friends... What do you say?
Macao: huh?
Chay: You don't want to?
Macao: No it's not that... I never had a friend... So...
Chay: then?
Macao: let's be friends....😊