𝓜𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂'𝓼 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼

The next day, Maddy woke up to find that Dovey had dropped off the uniform that she was to wear. It looked much like the boys blue tops and brown pants, only there was a nice white corset involved and a different type of pants. It didn't take long for the girl to wake up and get ready for the very large event that was happening that day. 

To say that she liked her uniform though, was an understatement. She loved it. Maddy had never wore anything like it in her life and she was glad that she was able to put a nice spin on the boring uniforms that the rest of the boys were supposed to wear.  

So she walked out of her room, down the stairs and hallways until she made it to the hall where everyone else was gathering. The girl was kind of walking around aimlessly because she didn't quite know what exactly to do. When just then, Maddy made eye contact with Agatha who seemed like she was extremely happy to see her. 

The two walked up to each other in such a hurry that Maddy nearly knocked poor Kiko over in the process. 
"Why have you been avoiding me?" Maddy asked as soon as her and Agatha reached each other.
"I needed time to process everything. It was a dramatic moment." Agatha explained and the girl just nodded her head.

She understood but she just wanted an explanation before being ignored for weeks on end by the two people that are meant to be her friends. 
"Have you seen Sophie? I haven't since I was told she got dragged away by that wolf." Agatha asked her friend who seemed to have the same expression.

"No, I thought she was avoiding me too. Maybe she got like detention or something?" Maddy asked and the girls started looking around for the blonde girl, hoping she would be there.
"Did you two lose something? Or are you just looking for another face to punch?" Tedros snuck up behind the two girls and Maddy's reflexes kicked in. 

She quickly turned around and did exactly as he asked them. She punched him right in the face. Once she realized who it was she felt so bad.
"Oh Tedros, I am so sorry. I had no idea it was you. Don't you know better than to sneak up on a girl who is training to act upon her reflexes?" 

Agatha was having a hard time trying to contain her laughter but managed to sort herself out but everyone around them was staring. 
"I do now." The poor boy groaned in pain as he had just been punched in the opposite eye as last time.

"Woah! What happened to you mate? Did you hit him again Agatha?" Chaddick came up to his brothers side and saw him holding his eye and crippling over in pain. 
"No actually this time it was Maddy." The girl answered and that just made him look at his friend in shock.

"What for?" He questioned while still making sure Tedros was alright.
"He snuck up on us, what else was I supposed to do? My fight or flight kicked in and it just so happened to be fight." 

The poor girl was trying to justify the reason she hit her friend but the other two were really just trying to contain her laughter. 
"And now he knows not to sneak up on me." She smirked to her friend who was busy helping his brother.

"It shouldn't be to bad. Maybe a little bit of a black eye. Nothing he hasn't had before." Chaddick looked at Tedros' eye and then the two looked back to the girls.
"To answer your question Tedros, we can't find Sophie."  Agatha rushed her answer and continued to look around for the girl.

"I just want to make sure that she's okay." She finished her sentence and began walking away with Maddy staying right next to the two boys.
"Yeah well, she won't miss this. With both schools finally having full access to their magic." 

The prince smiled to his friend who still felt horrible about punching him. Maddy went to walk away after hearing this but Tedros grabbed her arm and pulled her back to face him in a swift movement.

"Some people are saying that you and Agatha are witches." The poor boy looked almost heartbroken to say this to his own friend.
"We've both heard that before." The girl scoffed and looked away from him to have another quick glance around for Sophie, who was still nowhere to be found.

"Well for the record, I don't think you are. Agatha maybe, but I've seen the way she acts with people she cares about." Tedros justified his answer and Chaddick didn't know if Maddy was angry or what was going on. 

"I think the only reason people are calling you a witch is because of your hair Mads." Chaddick butted in and the girl grabbed her ponytail to look at. It was true, most people only had this thought because they had never seen a student come in here, reader or not and have white hair. It was completely unheard of.

"Well, if I'm not a witch, then what am I?" The girl asked her two friends who just gave her questioned looks but she really did want an answer.
"You're a soldier Maddy! This is what you were born to do. And this is what you are going to spend the rest of your life doing. It's the same for us." The brown haired boy smiled at Maddy as he reassured that she wasn't a witch, and that she really did belong there.

The girl smiled at everything that the two were saying and she couldn't help but just look at Tedros. Chaddick kind of was what was happening so he quickly left the conversation so it wouldn't weird or awkward, mainly for him. The other two wouldn't have cared. 

"But your sure not like anybody that I've ever met before." Tedros finished what he was saying and the two were just smiling at each other. Maddy had no idea what she was feeling, but for Agatha's plan to go home to work, she would have to put aside her feelings. So that after they leave, all three of them will be happy. 

Maddy looked past Tedros and Agatha was signalling for her to continue looking for Sophie. So, Maddy quickly snapped out of her smiling trance and quickly went to walk away from the boy. Only, she turned clumsy and tripped over the sheath that was connected to Tedros' belt. 

Having felt this, he quickly turned and caught her before the girl could fully fall and make an absolute idiot out of herself. Although, this felt way more embarrassing then simply falling. The two were staring at each other, Tedros worried that Maddy was injured and Maddy, just trying to grasp what just happened. 

"I-i can't do this." Maddy realised what was happening and she quickly snapped out of her trance once again.
"Do what? Fall?" Tedros smirked which made the girl in his arm giggle, but not to long after, Lesso quickly got everyones attention and Tedros lifted Maddy back up so she was on her feet once again. 

The both of them were quite red because of the interaction and they immediately found two empty seats right next to Chaddick and Agatha who seemed to be getting along quite nicely. Maddy sat back thinking about all of her funny memories with the boy but remembered that he was Sophie's and that she needed to sort her feelings out so not to ruin the girls plan of escaping.

Even if it did hurt the poor girl to do so. Maddy's smile dropped and Agatha knew what was wrong straight away and just put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. It was a small gesture but knowing that someone understood what was going on through her head made it feel just a little bit better.