𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰?

The two girls landed in the tower to see Sophie and Rafal standing next to a giant book with a giant quill.
"Get away from her!" Agatha yelled as she landed causing the two to turn around and Sophie to run to her best friend.
"Aggie, Maddy! You guys are alive!" She ran and hugged both of the girls which surprised Maddy. She was very confused because she thought that Sophie hated her. 

"I'm so sorry!" The blonde girl cried out to her friends and they just comforted her, one of them not knowing exactly what to do. 
"You know, I expected more from a reader." Rafal stated which caused all three girls to turn and look at him as he began to walk closer to them.
"Surely you know what happens to those who thwart love?" And Maddy just stared at the man who confessed that they were getting in the way of his love.

"Love? This isn't love. Good always wins because we fight for and protect each other. That is what love is. Evil only fights for itself, and that is the farthest thing from love." The white haired girl stated as she walked closer to the man who she no longer feared. 

"What such beautiful words that have no power or meaning anymore. Now if you two will step away from my bride." Rafal turned and walked back over to the enchanted quill. 
"You will never have her, you monster. Not as long as I'm alive." Agatha argued to the man. She cared deeply about Sophie and even through everything that she has done, that would never change. 

"Oh, well as you wish." Rafal smirked and started to take control of the quill, making it points towards the girl. Sophie screamed as he sent the quill to go straight through Agatha's heart and pushed her out of the way, causing the quill to hit her instead. Maddy gasped and ran to the girl as she fell and just looked at the man who claimed that he loved her merely minutes ago.

"Sophie!" Agatha ran and sat behind her best friend, leaning Sophies body on her own. Rafal himself was screaming at what he had done while Maddy was trying her best to pull the quill from out of Sophie without injuring her any further. As she did this, Maddy looked up to see the two ever boys sneak into the tower without making any noise and without Rafal noticing. 

Or that's what they thought. As Tedros snuck up on the Evil man and was about to strike, Rafal used his magic and flung Tedors into the air, causing him to lose his sword and fall into a pillar. Chaddick had gone over to Agatha to try and help her with Sophie, even though he never had a good conversation with her, he still wanted to help. 

Tedros was struggling to get up which meant he couldn't get his sword and Rafal was inching closer and closer to him every second.
"Did you really think it would be that easy? In my school?" The evil man smirked. 
"In your fathers hands that sword might have once vanquished me. But in the hands of his ridiculous whelp of a son. It is mearly an oversized butterknife." Rafal began to push Tedros around like he was a puppet. 

Rafal had pushed Tedors up against the wall and Maddy was within reach of his sword. She looked at her friends who nodded their heads, signalling for her to stand up and do something. 
"Did you really think this tale was bout your true love? No, it's about mine! And the power Evil's Kiss gave me to kill Good's Future King!" Rafal had his dagger out, flipping it around.

While Maddy had stood up and she noticed Sophie trying to use her powers to get the sword off the ground. 
"Or the tale of the girl's who stopped you!" Maddy stated, fearing for her life but she saw Sophie fling her finger and she ran towards the sword that had begun to float towards her. Rafal had tried to stop it but he was too late. 

The girl was in the air as she grabbed the sword and once it was in her hands, it had lit up much like it did in Tedros' hands. She brought it down as she fell towards Rafal and sliced him right in the chest causing the man to fall to his death and Tedros to be on the ground instead of strung up in the air.